This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Signature Names Board of Directors, "FIRST" Hotel PartnerSeptember 24, 2015
|Signature's 2015-2016 Board of Directors|
From a partnership with an upcoming luxury hotel in New York to a new Board of Directors, Signature Travel Network has announced a series of new initiatives this week.
At the network's recent Owners’ Meeting in Boston, MA, Signature elected its new Board of Directors for 2015-2016. They are:
- Chairman: Eric Maryanov, CTC, All-Travel, Los Angeles, CA
- Vice Chair: Steve Orens, CTIE, Plaza Travel, Encino, CA
- Treasurer: Carol Lekki, Carol’s Travel Service, Tinley Park, IL
- Secretary: Olga Placeres, Preferred Travel of Naples, Naples, FL
- Director: Ryan Hansen, Bon Voyage Travel, Tucson, AZ
- Director: Cathie Lentz-Fryer, CTA Travel, Cerritos, CA
- Director: Mark Kazlauskas, FROSCH, New York, NY
- Director: Paul Coleman, CTC, Sun Travel, El Paso, TX
- Director: Craig Hsu, Travel Design, USA, Inc., Torrance, CA
- Director: Jamie Jones, WhirlAway Travel, Westchester, PA
- Director: Don Walker, WMPH Vacations, Delray Beach, FL
Jamie Jones and Mark Kazlauskas are newly elected to the Board, while Eric Maryanov, Steve Orens, Carol Lekki and Ryan Hansen are re-elected members on the Board. Since members serve two-year terms, all other Board members were elected or re-elected in 2014.
Signature Selects The Beekman as "FIRST" Program Partner
Also this week Signature announced The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel as the next selection for its ‘FIRST’ hotel sales and marketing program for 2016. The Beekman will be the only ‘FIRST’ hotel in New York City in 2016.
The program aims to drive sales and generate awareness for distinctive openings of notable properties, or major re-openings of existing hotels, Signature said.
The Beekman, a New York City landmark, is located in the center of downtown Lower Manhattan. Notable names associated with the property include interior designer Martin Brudnizki, restaurateur and Chef Tom Colicchio and restaurant-auteur Keith McNally.
Built in 1881, The Beekman has been fully renovated under the design of Brudnizki, with 287 guestrooms and suites, including two signature penthouses with private rooftop terraces overlooking One World Trade Center, the Woolworth Building and City Hall Park. The heart of the building is its nine-story Victorian atrium and pyramidal skylight, which will host a hotel lounge and bar at its base.
The Beekman will debut restaurants by James Beard Award winners Tom Colicchio and Keith McNally. Tom Colicchio’s Crafted Hospitality will also operate the hotel bar, as well as oversee all private events at The Beekman. Keith McNally’s restaurant, his first restaurant in Lower Manhattan, will serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and will seat approximately 90 guests.