This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
In the SpotlightOctober 29, 2007 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor Travel Agent
1. Ellen Bettridge (right), vice president of American Express Retail Travel Network, and Lynn Biggar, senior vice president and general manager of American Express Consumer Travel Network, speak at their U.S. representative networking conference in Tucson, September 30-October 2.
2. At the American Express conference (left to right): Karen Essafi, vice president, E. Clarke Travel; Wahid Essafi, office manager, E. Clarke Travel; Deborah Mangas, business development manager, Menno Travel Service.
3. Suppliers participate in a panel during the Results! Travel 2007 National Networking Event on board Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas (left to right): George Strachan, U.S. division leader, Worldspan by Travelport; Tim Frederick, national agency account executive, NWA; Scott Ackerman, regional manager, AIG Travel Guard; Krista Erickson, key account manager, Budget Rent A Car; Elizabeth Johnsen, staff vice president of national accounts, Pleasant Holidays.
4. At the Results! Travel event (left to right): Jim Melia, regional manager, Results! Travel; Roger Block, executive vice president, Carlson Travel Franchise Group; Sandi Kolb, regional manager, Results! Travel; John Risner, general manager, Results! Travel.
5. Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa recently welcomed celebrities, tour operators, travel agents and media to the grand opening of its new all-suite Mediterranean Village (left to right): Edmund Bartlett, Jamaica's minister of tourism; Harold Lovell, Antigua and Barbuda's minister of tourism and civil aviation; Winston Baldwin Spencer, prime minister of Antigua and Barbuda; Gordon "Butch" Stewart, chairman/founder of Sandals Resorts; Michael Misick, chief minister of Turks and Caicos; Adam Stewart, CEO of Sandals Resorts.
6. At the Sandals Grande Antigua ribbon-cutting (left to right): Flavia and Alec Sanguinetti, director general and CEO of the Caribbean Hotel Association; John Lynch, executive vice president of Unique Vacations.
E-MAIL PHOTOS OF AGENTS OUT AND ABOUT IN THE INDUSTRY for consideration to [email protected] (300 d.p.i.) or send to Travel Agent magazine, attn: Dan Butcher, 757 Third Ave., 5th floor, New York, NY 10017. Photos must have captions to be considered.