This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
World's Oddest Airport NamesJune 19, 2009 By: Kirk Cassels
There's nothing wrong with swimming in Lake Titicaca, wandering Phuket, Thailand or learning to become a man in Queens, NY, but it sure is fun to say sometimes. That's probably why Skyscanner.com, a cheap flight site based in the UK, has searched over 10,000 airports in the world for some of the oddest names. Here's a top 10 list of some of the site's favorite, funny airport names (all of which are officially recognized by the International Air Transport Association).
1. Batman Airport (BAL) Turkey
2. Useless Loop Airport (USL), Australia
3. Black Tickle Airport (YBI), Canada
4. Mafia Airport (MFA), Tanzania
5. Moron Airport (OZP), Spain
6. Ogle Airport (OGL), Guyana
7. Brest Airport (BES), France
8. Eek Airport (EEK), U.S.
9. Pickle Lake Airport (YPJ), Canada
10. Raspberry Strait Airport (RSP), U.S.
Got any other funny-sounding airport or destination names? Post them in the comments below. We'd love to hear from you.