This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
American Airlines Launches Unbundled Booking OptionsDecember 13, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
American Airlines reports the introduction of a new unbundled booking option on AA.com that displays a variety of travel options. Customers can select from the new options that include a round-trip fare, as well as add new combinations of products and services.
The new AA.com booking path displays roundtrip pricing and has the ability to see fare choices that include additional features, such as no change fee, one checked bag, priority boarding, standby flexibility and earning more American Airlines AAdvantage miles.
AA said the new choices, initially offered for travel in the 48 contiguous United States, also enable AAdvantage elite status members to receive benefits.
American's round-trip travel options now include:
• Choice: The lowest fare available in the Main Cabin that gives customers the flexibility to purchase additional products a la carte.
• Choice Essential: No change fee, one checked bag (or third checked bag for AAdvantage elite and oneworld elite members) and Group 1 Boarding for an additional $68 round-trip.
• Choice Plus: No change fee, one checked bag (or third checked bag for AAdvantage elite and oneworld elite customers), Group 1 Boarding, 50 percent AAdvantage mileage bonus, Same-Day Flight Change, Same-Day Standby, and a premium beverage, such as an alcoholic beverage onboard for an additional $88 round-trip.
• Fully Flexible: Refundable fare, two checked bags, Main Cabin Extra/Preferred Seats, PriorityAAccess, Same-Day Flight Change, Same-Day Standby, and 500-Mile Upgrade eligibility (upgrades available after AAdvantage elite status members have been confirmed).
• Business/First: The lowest Business Class or First Class fare, including Instant Upgrade fares, is visible on the Lowest Fare tab. Customers booking Business and First Class fares will receive all the benefits, including priority baggage handling, up to three checked bags and PriorityAAccess.
To book: customers simply check the desired flights on the new AA.com booking interface, which will guide them through the process and then browse the available fares and new options and choose the combination that best meets travel needs.
AA is offering a video demonstration at www.aa.com/new.
One immediate reaction to AA' s move was Travelport's release of a Quick Reference Guide on how to book the fare options.