This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
American Airlines, US Airways Continue Integration With Codeshare ArrangementJanuary 13, 2014 By: Newswire
American Airlines and US Airways are continuing the integration of the two airlines following their recent merger with the launch of the first phase of a codeshare arrangement.
Beginning January 13, customers can book flights on each other’s networks through the codeshare for travel starting January 23.
Launched in a phased approach, the codeshare will attempt to provide a smooth travel experience during the process of integrating the two airlines. The first phase of the codeshare will cover only select American and US Airways flights and includes placing:
- The US Airways code on most American-operated flights between American’s hubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami and New York (JFK), and US Airways hubs in Phoenix, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. (DCA).
- The American code on most US Airways-operated flights between US Airways’ hubs in Phoenix, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. (DCA), and American’s hubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami and New York (JFK).
- The American code on US Airways’ East Coast Shuttle service, which includes flights between Boston, Washington, D.C. (DCA) and New York (LGA).
- The US Airways code on select American domestic flights from Chicago and Dallas/Fort Worth providing US Airways customers immediate access to small- and medium-size destinations currently served by American but not US Airways.
- The American and US Airways code on select international flights operated by the other carrier.
The codeshare arrangement is the latest in a series of steps aimed at bringing the airlines together. Recently American and US Airways announced the alignment of their loyalty benefits, allowing AAdvantage and Dividend Miles members to earn and redeem miles when traveling across either airline’s network.
American Airlines has also been investing in upgrading its fleet. Recently it added new Airbus A321Ts, which offer fuel efficiency, fully lie-flat seats in First and Business Class, and other amenities.
To celebrate today’s codeshare launch and the new American’s expanded network, American and US Airways are offering members of the AAdvantage and Dividend Miles frequent flyer programs a 50 percent bonus mileage offer for travel on flights operated by either carrier through March 2, 2014.