This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Etihad Releases New Details on New Baggage PolicySeptember 10, 2015 By: Newswire
Etihad Airways has issued a new update on its new baggage policy. The airline first announced plans for the new policy along with its Fare Choices tariff structure. Both policies are set to go into effect for tickets issued on or after September 14.
The new policy has been introduced to respond to individual customer needs with greater flexibility and to more closely align Etihad Airways with other Etihad Airways Partner airlines, Etihad said. The changes will provide increased rewards for Etihad Guest loyalty program members.
Most routes will now operate on a piece concept basis, meaning that customers are entitled to one, two, or three bags, depending on their Fare Choice, route, and Etihad Guest membership status.
As part of the policy change, the cost of excess baggage will be dramatically cut on the majority of fares, Etihad said. On some routes the cost of buying an additional 23kg piece of baggage will be reduced by up to 90 percent, with a further reduction of up to 30 percent if pre-purchased directly with Etihad Airways up to 24 hours before travel.
Higher tier members of Etihad Guest, Etihad Airways’ loyalty program, will receive an extra bag or additional weight allowance, depending on the market and route.
New baggage policy highlights:
- Increased allowance for Economy Value and Economy Freedom guests on certain routes from 30kg to two pieces of baggage at 23kg per bag – a total allowance of 46kg.
- On selected routes, the Economy Class allowance has been increased for all fare choices from 30kg to two pieces of baggage at 23kg per bag.
- In premium cabins on certain routes, the allowance has been increased from 40/50kg to two pieces of baggage at 32kg per bag.
- Etihad Gold and Platinum members will receive one extra piece of baggage at 32kg on piece concept routes, compared to 15kg and 20kg respectively previously.
- For piece concept markets, Etihad Silver members now receive a minimum of 2 bags of 23kg.
More information on Etihad Airways’ new Fare Choices and baggage policy is available on etihad.com/farechoices and on etihad.com/en-us/before-you-fly/baggage-information/allowances/.