This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
ASTA Releases Consumer Advisory on Summer TravelJune 22, 2010 By: George Dooley
School is out and summer is here, ASTA reminds travelers in its most recent consumer tips covering summer travel on a budget.
"Whether you are traveling internationally, driving to the beach or just getting away for the weekend, costs are going up and it is important to save on the small things," said Chris Russo, ASTA president and chair. "An ASTA travel agent is your best resource for finding ways to save while you travel this summer. Let us do the work for you, so you can enjoy your trip."
* Visit destinations where the U.S. dollar is closest in value to the local currency.
* Look for all inclusive packages, such as resorts or cruises and pay upfront in U.S. dollars.
Hotels: Ask Your Travel Agent
* About upgrading your hotel reservation to a room with two king size beds instead of getting two hotel rooms when traveling in groups or with kids.
* To find hotels where kids stay for free or cheaper if you are traveling with kids.
* To find a hotel room with a kitchenette so you can take care of a few meals yourself instead of eating out for every meal.
Traveling by Car
* Pack the car as light as possible— the more weight, the harder the car works and the more gas you use.
* When renting a car for a large group of people, renting one SUV saves on gas mileage vs. renting two smaller cars.
* Make sure tire pressure is accurate so that gas is spent efficiently and use cruise control to save on gas.
Save at Home While Away
* Turn the air conditioning off or down.
* Put your lights on timers.
* Unplug large appliances like TVs and computers.
* Turn off automatic sprinklers.
Regardless of travel plans, using a professional ASTA travel agent can save time and money, ASTA remind consumers and invites them to visit its consumer website: www.TravelSense.org.