Azamara Club Cruises recently unveiled its newest promotion: the Double Upgrade Promotion. Between now and November 30, 2017, customers who book for select itineraries can receive a complimentary upgrade from a Club Interior to a Club Veranda Stateroom, which comes with a private balcony to take in the views at sea.
The Double Upgrade promotion is valid for Azamara’s immersive itineraries that allow guests to “Cruise Global and Connect Local” through their culturally-focused shore excursions. Details of the promotion are below:
The Double Upgrade Deal
- Offer – The Double Upgrade: The Veranda room with the inside price
- Guests booking a Club Interior room on select 2018 and 2019 voyages will automatically be upgraded to a Club Veranda Stateroom
- Offer can be combined with onboard savings, reduced single supplements and the early booking bonus
- Booking window: Now through November 30th, 2017
- 10 Night Islands of the Western Med, Azamara Quest – June 2018: After starting the voyage with a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica,island hop around the Mediterranean, with an overnight on the island of Malta and a sail down the canal into the city of Mahon, only accessible to smaller ships.
- 11 Night Cities of Northern Europe, Azamara Journey – August 2018: Take an urban voyage throughout Northern Europe,visiting cities like Aarhus, Denmark and Oslo, Norway.
- 10 Night Circle Cuba Voyage, Azamara Journey – November 2018: Travel from one end of the island of Cuba to the other, taking in unique culture including the Afro-Cuban heritage and art deco architecture before spending a day in the Cayman Islands followed by an overnight in Cozumel, Mexico.
For more information, visit azamaraclubcruises.com.
Photo by karis48/iStock/Getty Images Plus/Getty Images