New Tour: Evita's Footsteps Through Buenos AiresApril 6, 2012 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
A Woman's View, a division of IsramWorld, reports a new series of 'women in history' tour itineraries beginning with a seven night tour following the career of Argentina's famed Evita Peron.
Evita's legacy continues to rivet the public, A Women's View notes; 60 years after her death, Broadway is commemorating her life in a new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical.
A Woman's View will be raffling off two tickets to the show and all tour participants will automatically be entered into the drawing.
Highlights of the tour will include visits to the Eva Peron Museum, the Recoleta Cemetery, the Evita Monument and the Presidential Palace.
The "Evita" tour with A Woman's View will include:
• Seven nights' accommodations in a deluxe hotel in Buenos Aires
• 12 meals including welcome and farewell dinners
• Trip to Mendoza for wine tasting and tour
• Shopping trip to Recoleta and Palermo
• Tango lessons
• Argentine cuisine class with chef Francis Mallman
• Winner of Broadway ticket raffle to be announced in Buenos Aires
• Departure date: September 22, 2012
• Pricing: $3,920 (includes flights in Argentina)