This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Palm Springs Invests $180 MillionJanuary 14, 2010 By: George Dooley
Palm Springs, CA, is ringing in the New Year with a new marketing campaign, showcasing Palm Springs’ “Better, Bolder, Beautiful” hotel and convention center collection. The campaign is focused on meeting planners across the country and informing them about the $180 million dollar investment into new hotels, property renovations, and the 300,000 squar feet of meeting and convention space available.
“Planners and attendees will experience new facilities, new amenities, and competitive rates and incentives,” said Jim Dunn, general manager of SMG Palm Springs. “The transformation of the Wyndham into a Renaissance, and the renovated Hyatt Regency Suites, will join a number of other recently renovated or transformed properties to greatly enhance the experience for large conventions and meetings.”
A website, www.VisitPalmSpringsCC.com, promotes the Palm Springs style and meeting experience. The design of the Palm Springs hotels and the Palm Springs Convention Center embrace a bold, colorful design that captures the many facets of Palm Springs’ history, including old Hollywood regency style, desert modernism and the stunning natural beauty of Palm Springs.
* Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel (Formerly Wyndham): Completed a $20 million dollar hotel transformation featuring 30,000 sq. ft. of remodeled meeting space, new guestrooms, new lobby, new restaurant and lounge, and fitness center. The Renaissance adjoins the Palm Springs Convention Center.
* Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs: Completed a $15 million renovation to its 197 room, all-suite property and offers 13,000 sq. ft. of meeting new meeting space. A new lobby area, new pool deck with luxury cabanas, new restaurant and lounge, and Hyatt “Get Fit” fitness center round out the property.
* Hilton Palm Springs: Completed a renovation of its tranquil ‘Elements’ Spa and boasts 18,000 squar feet of meeting space just steps from the front door of the Convention Center.
* Holiday Inn Resort: Completed a $20 million dollar renovation in 2007 and 10,000 square feet of meeting space.
* Courtyard by Marriott: Located just a block from the Convention Center features more than 1,300 square feet of meeting space and 149 guestrooms.
In addition to the brand hotels, Palm Springs offers a collection of independent boutique hotels that have completed major renovations.
* Riviera Resort & Spa: Completed a $70 million rejuvenation in October 2008 and features over 30,000 square feet of indoor space, as well as nearly 10,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space.
* Ace Hotel & Swim Club: Completed a $25 million transformation in February 2009 from a Howard Johnson Inn featuring 4,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor venue space, and 180 guestrooms.
* Hotel Zoso: Currently undergoing renovations to its lobby, restaurant, event space and exterior improvements offering a relaxing, contemporary style with new enhancements being completed in January 2010.
* Spa Resort Casino: Features nearly 8,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space and 228 guestrooms along with its Las Vegas style casino.
The Palm Springs Convention Center reopened in the fall of 2005 after a $32.3 million dollar expansion. The 261,000 square foot facility includes up to 112,000 square feet of exhibit space, 19 total breakout rooms of various sizes, including a 20,000 square foot ballroom. The Palm Springs International Airport is located less than two miles from the Convention Center and downtown Palm Springs.