This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Inside Enterprise's Five Year Sustainability GoalsJanuary 12, 2016 By: Newswire
|Photo by Freeimages.com/Michaela Kobyakov|
Enterprise Holdings, owner of the Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands, has published its FY2015 sustainability report, which includes the announcement of the company’s strategic priorities and key performance indicators for the year 2020: waste reduction, greenhouse gas emissions, energy, water and workforce development.
Enterprise Holdings said that over the past five years the company has achieved a number of sustainability milestones, including:
- Product Lifecycle: Recycled 1.4 million gallons of oil and more than 1 million oil filters for its fleet last year, representing 95 percent of the oil and virtually all of the filters used in its North American service centers.
- Fleet Efficiency: Approximately 53 percent of its vehicles average a highway fuel efficiency rating of at least 28 mpg, and 49 percent average 32 mpg or better in the U.S. and Canada.
- Alternative-Fuel Shuttle Buses: Converted 98 percent of airport shuttle buses to biodiesel, synthetic diesel, compressed natural gas or hybrid models since FY2010.
- Energy: Reduced natural gas consumption 14.8 percent and cut electricity use 19.1 percent, compared with FY2010 baseline.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG): Achieved a 10.1 reduction in Scope 1 emissions and a 31.2 percent reduction in Scope 2 emissions since FY2010. Combined, Enterprise Holdings reduced its GHG emissions intensity 18.6 percent.
For the new report, Enterprise drafted its goals using an assessment process that not only surveyed employees, major suppliers, major corporate accounts and internal senior leaders, but also included a qualitative review and analysis of public comments and reports by automotive manufacturers and the car rental industry as a whole.
Sixteen issues were then ranked on a matrix, which helped the company determine its new five-year goals:
- Waste: Reduce companywide paper use 40 percent by FY2020.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG): Reduce Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions 10 percent by FY2020.
- Energy: Reduce annual direct and indirect energy use and related costs, compared to the previous year.
- Water: Reduce annual water use (per vehicle wash), compared to the previous year.
- Workforce Development: Continue investing in the workplace by providing an average of at least three days’ professional development annually per full-time management employee, and also encouraging all employees to attend relevant company sessions, events, programs and forums.