This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travel Agent Revolution Announces Training WeekendAugust 10, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
The Travel Agent Revolution, a newly launched professional group, reports their newest training event - the Weekend Warrior Workshop - to be held September 20-23, 2012 in Traverse City, Michigan.
Mary Clegg, co-founder & principal of Travel Agent Revolution, said the Weekend Warrior Workshop will include thirty travel agents, which allows for more one-on-one interaction among peers and trainer.
The Weekend Warrior Workshop training will include:
· New Azamara Cruises specialist training will be presented by Faith Sutkus from Azamara Cruises. Agents will leave the workshop as Azamara Cruises Specialists.
· How to develop a travel niche that works with your personal passions.
· How to use Google docs and other free and reduced software for your business.
· Why agents need a Customer Relationship Management software system and is there one that will work for free or no cost?
· Does Facebook advertising really work and should I invest in it?
Cory Andrichuk, co-founder & principal said: “It is important for agents to focus on their business and break away from the day to day office environment and gather with like minded travel professionals. The Weekend Warrior Workshop creates the opportunity to really grow both personally and professionally.”
To register for the early bird rate of $345 booking must be made by August 17, 2012. The Weekend Warrior Workshop is all inclusive of meals, drinks, three nights deluxe accommodations and training. To register for the Weekend Warrior Workshop visit www.travelagentrevolution.com
The Travel Agent Revolution was launched in June 2012 by Mary Clegg, Cory and Cheri Andrichuk. It is focused on providing travel agent training, events and mentorship for travel professionals.