This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
The TRADESHOW Announces Niche Travel EducationJune 30, 2008 By: George Dooley
The TRADESHOW, September 7-9 in Orlando, will offer a diversity of niche travel educational opportunities for agents to enhance their areas of expertise and capture more sales opportunities.
"Niche travel is the buzz word these days and agents everywhere are booking more specialized and theme-focused vacations than ever before," said Charlotte Haymore, president of The TRADESHOW partner, Travel Professionals of Color. "Agents who want to keep up with and sell the latest vacationing trends should make plans to attend the TRADESHOW and check out the education seminars on niche travel such as green travel, Cuba, luxury and minority travel."
Agents looking to explore new markets in niche travel have the unique opportunity to attend the following five educational seminars on some of travels hottest topics:
* The New Era of Faith Tourism: How Agencies Can Capitalize on This Robust $18 Billion Market, presented by Kevin Wright
* Marketing Green: Promotional Narratives in a Greening World, presented by Paul Bennett
* Beyond Green: Ecotourism becomes Sustainable Tourism, presented by Paul Bennett
* Cuba: The Next (Very Big) New Destination, (Fund for Reconciliation), presented by Christopher Baker
* How to Reach the Flourishing Minority Market, (Travel Professionals of Color) presented by Charlotte Haymore
* Selling Customized Luxury Group Travel,(European Incoming Services), presented by Bruce Tepper.