This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
ASTA Extends IDE Offer to Puerto Rico AgentsFebruary 3, 2011 By: Staff
ASTA is extending an exclusive offer to Puerto Rico travel agents to attend the International Destination Expo (San Juan, April 14-17) on Saturday, April 16.
For $129 ($179 if an agent chooses to attend the gala dinner by 2012 host country Peru), ASTA travel agent members in Puerto Rico will be able to gain access to networking events with U.S. agents, admission to a trade show floor offering unique business opportunities and the chance to interact with travel suppliers during one-of-a-kind product seminars. Non-ASTA members can access the same opportunities for a discounted rate of $154.
"This is a terrific chance for agents in Puerto Rico to meet with their peers from the mainland and around the world and to share best practices and make business connections that will last them a lifetime," said Chris Russo, ASTA president and chair. “When it comes to leveraging business opportunities, this is one case where the ROI is almost immediate."
Puerto Rico agents interested in attending the full conference will be able to take advantage of four full days of education and networking for $299 ($349 non-member rate). Regardless of which package they choose, by attending, travel agents from Puerto Rico will have the chance to:
• Network with a large community of U.S.-based agents and expand their business contacts;
• Expand their services by partnering with travel professionals selling to their home market.
• Attend an international event catering to global travel interests, niche markets and unique opportunities.
• Learn how to best sell Puerto Rico as a gateway destination, benefiting from its advantage as the most accessible Caribbean Island to better sell multi-destination packages.
• Join with fellow professionals to discuss the changing industry, emerging markets and shifting alliances; and
• Receive the best on-site discounts for ASTA events, including the 2012 International Destination Expo in Lima, Peru, and ASTA’s Travel Retailing & Destination Expo.
This year’s International Destination Expo offers four days of concentrated education including the opportunity to earn new certifications that can be added to one’s professional profile to attract new clients; smart-business seminars, such as selling travel to Cuba, that can help agents enhance their bottom line; and a trade show that allows them network with local and U.S. suppliers.
Puerto Rico travel agents may register for this promotion and learn more about the event and complimentary sightseeing, by going to ASTA.org. ASTA notes that the Registration rate is valid only for April 16 only and includes all portions of the program, except for ship inspections and the dinner hosted by Lima, Peru.