This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Reduced Iberostar Rates in Mexico, Jamaica and Dominican RepublicApril 13, 2011 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
Travel Impressions is offering reduced rates at Iberostar properties in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica throughout the month of April. In addition, kids 12 years of age and under stay free at select resorts when sharing a room with two adults, and couples can tie-the-knot with a free wedding package.
As an incentive for booking these packages, Travel Impressions is offering travel agents a $25 American Express Gift Cheque on all reservations that are a minimum of five nights and include the Cancel For Any Reason Waiver.
Reduced rates apply to travel dates through Dec. 23, 2011. An Iberostar Hotels & Resorts all-inclusive vacation features deluxe hotel accommodations for three nights; roundtrip airport/hotel transfers; all meals, drinks and snacks; non-motorized watersports; daily activities; nightly entertainment; and hotel tax and service charges. Reservations must be booked by April 30 for travel dates from April 15 to Dec. 15.
Sample rates reflecting the savings for a three-night package, quoted per person, based on double occupancy, are as follows:
• Iberostar Costa Dorada (Puerto Plata) from $326
• Iberostar Punta Cana (Punta Cana) from $353 (includes free green fees)
• Iberostar Dominicana (Punta Cana) from $353 ((includes free green fees)
• Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus (La Romana) from $416
• Iberostar Bavaro Suites (Punta Cana) from $431 (includes free green fees)
• Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro (Punta Cana, adults only) from $665 (includes free golf)
• Iberostar Cozumel (Cozumel) from $355
• Iberostar Paraiso Beach (Riviera Maya) from $383 (includes free green fees)
• Ibersotar Paraiso Del Mar (Riviera Maya) from $383 (includes free green fees)
• Iberostar Quetzal (Riviera Maya) from $410 (kids stay free)
• Iberostar Tucan (Riviera Maya) from $410 (kids stay free)
• Iberostar Paraiso Lindo (Riviera Maya) from $467 (kids stay free and includes free green fees)
• Iberostar Paraiso Maya (Riviera Maya) from $545 (includes free green fees)
• Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso (Riviera Maya, adults only) from $758 (includes free golf)
• Iberostar Rose Hall Beach (Montego Bay) from $448
• Iberostar Rose Hall Suites (Montego Bay) from $529
• Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall (Montego Bay, adults only) from $709
As an added bonus for families booking an Iberostar Hotels & Resorts vacation package, kids 12 years of age and under stay free-of-charge when sharing a room with a paying adult at Iberostar Paraiso Lindo (Riviera Maya, Mexico), Iberostar Tucan (Riviera Maya, Mexico) and Iberostar Quetzal (Riviera Maya, Mexico). The kids stay free offer is valid on hotel accommodations only that are booked by May 31 for travel that takes place through Dec. 23.
The Free Wedding Package at Iberostar Grand Hotels in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Jamaica provide a free wedding package to all couples booking a minimum of five rooms (for a minimum of three nights each) for themselves and their guests or one room in the Grand Oceanfront room category for a minimum of seven nights.
Iberostar’s free wedding package includes minister’s fees; flowers for the bride and groom; cake and champagne toast for 10 people; 10 precent off spa services; complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability); and a room category upgrade for the couple (subject to availability).
The free wedding package is available for bookings made at Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso (Riviera Maya, Mexico), Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall (Montego Bay, Jamaica) and Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic).