This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Jacada Travel Offers Tips and Packages For South American Winter TravelNovember 8, 2011 By: Nicole Lowary
Jacada Travel, an expert in personalized private-guided luxury travel to Latin America, has developed a series of tips for those traveling to South America this winter season.
1. Visit renowned destinations - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is one of the most famous cities in Latin America and offers many options for tourists, including its famed beach, Copacabana. There is also a wildlife cruise that travels around the Galapagos Islands.
2. Celebrate New Year’s Eve – For a more relaxed setting on New Year’s Eve, visitors can travel to Trancoso, in the Bahia region of North Brazil, known for its less commercial parties on the beach, or Jose Ignacio in Uruguay.
3. Experience South American cuisine and wine – Mendoza is one of the great wine regions in Argentina and offers incredible wine, gourmet food and traditional Gaucho horse-riding experiences.
4. Venturing off the beaten path – Travelers can also move away from the traditional beaches and explore other areas. Alex Malcolm, founder of Jacada Travel, said, “It’s a great time to travel further south in Argentina to Patagonia, where the long days and short nights in the winter make it the best time of year to explore the stunning nature and wildlife in the region.”
5. Research the weather for the area of travel – Not every destination in South America will have the same weather or temperatures and travelers should know what type of climate they wish to experience.
6. Book early – A trip to areas, such as Trancoso and Rio de Janeiro, can become more expensive the longer someone takes to book a trip. It’s better to not wait until the last minute.
Some of Jacada Travel’s most popular winter packages include:
Luxury Peru Explorer – Starting at $4,713, this package allows visitors to see the best of Peru, from the Amazon to Machu Picchu, with expert guides, top quality service, and authentic boutique luxury hotels.
Luxury Brazil – Rustic Beach Chic & Style – Starting at $4,500, this package is for beach and culture lovers. There are trips to fantastic restaurants and boutique shops at every destination on the itinerary and accommodations, such as Uxua and Club do Mar, are available.
Luxury Argentina Explorer – Starting at $4,721, this package takes a visitor through many different landscapes in Argentina. Travelers will explore such locations as Buenos Aires, the scenic Mendoza wine region, the Lake District and Patagonia’s Glaciers.