This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Sabre Employees Donate More Than $1.3 MillionDecember 9, 2010 By: Staff
Good deeds! As part of Sabre’s 10th annual Give Together campaign, employees from around the world worked to raise more than $835,000 for more than 750 charities. This year, Sabre made a matching donation of $500,000, bringing the company's total donation to more than $1.33 million.
Give Together is Sabre’s largest philanthropic undertaking and has raised more than $15 million since 2000. Benefiting charities around the world, Sabre employees raise donations from employee giving, fundraising events and Sabre’s matching donations. Give Together gives employees the opportunity to raise funds and donate to a charity or cause they care about.
With Give Together, employees and teams have the opportunity to set up creative events to raise funds for the charity of their choice. During Give Together week, employees around the world took time out of their days to participate in various events to help support their local and national communities.
Some Give Together events included:
• Trinity Chapter of Habitat for Humanity — employees raised $60,000 to help sponsor a Habitat home and will help build it during Give Time Together, the global volunteering campaign that takes place in the spring
• Several fundraising events benefited MASSIVEGOOD, the travel industry initiative that provides funding for major global health causes
• Sabre employees continue support a classroom for underprivileged children in Bangalore called Parikrma
• “Travel for Good” — Travelocity’s signature program that encourages sustainability through green travel and voluntourism
• North America employees participated in a Bowling for Briefs events in New York City, a bowling event that raised $30,000 benefiting the children of Covenant House, an organization that helps homeless or at risk youth.