This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
USTA Seeks Support for National Travel and Tourism Week 2011February 14, 2011 By: Staff
National Travel and Tourism Week – the annual salute to the power of travel in America – will take place May 7-15, and planning is underway, according to the U.S. Travel Association.
A toolkit of resources to help the industry stage local rallies and celebrations is now available. Under the banner theme "Why Travel Matters," destinations, states and travel businesses are encouraged to band together for rallies on May 10 to champion the impact of travel on local communities.
To help, U.S. Travel has launched its National Travel and Tourism Week 2011 toolkit. U.S. Travel President and CEO Roger Dow is featured in a two-minute video that asks the industry to get behind National Travel and Tourism Week & Rally Day. The toolkit contains various resources to help the industry plan a successful event.
In a few short months the industry has an opportunity for our entire industry to boldly declare why travel matters, urging the industry to commit now to do three things:
1. Host or participate in Travel Rally Day on May 10th;
2. Use U.S. Travel's resources to help build the case locally for Why Travel Matters; and
3. Build up the Power of Travel Coalition, the ever-growing grassroots army of travel employees who defend the industry when it's most needed.
Tool Kit elements include:
4. Logo (National Travel and Tourism Week 2011)
5. How To Rally: Staging Travel Rally Day in Your Community (PDF)
6. Great Ideas to Celebrate National Travel and Tourism Week (PDF)
7. Rally Day Sample Invitation Letter for Elected Officials (Word)
8. Rally Day Sample Invitation Letter for Industry/Community (Word)
9. Rally Day Checklist (PDF)
10. Social Media Tips (PDF)
11. Power of Travel Coalition Advocacy Webinar Series (PDF)
12. Power of Travel Coalition Sign Up Sheet (PDF)
13. U.S. Travel Answer Sheet (PDF)
U.S. Travel's said its tool kit is designed to help the industry be a strong local advocate. Resources will include webinars, marketing and advocacy materials, templates to help communicate and social media tips.
"Let's use National Travel and Tourism Week to leave no doubt in the minds of elected officials and community leaders that travel is more than just fun,” U.S. Travel said.