This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
TRAVELSAVERS Launches Hotel Booking EngineNovember 3, 2008 By: George Dooley
TRAVELSAVERS has expanded its proprietary global hotel program with a newly released Hotel Booking Engine for its travel agencies. The web-based system conveniently places a hotel inventory of 76,000 properties at the agents’ fingertips, all of which are now bookable online without a GDS.
“We’re so excited to be offering such a robust booking engine for our independent agencies,” said Nicole Mazza, chief marketing officer for TRAVELSAVERS. “We’re giving them the immediate ability to book hotels around the world through our Agent Extranet. This is a strong competitive advantage for them.”
Key features of the Hotel Booking Engine include:
* Easy-to-use booking engine with comprehensive property details.
* Geo Search that allows agents to quickly select from a pre-configured listing of the most frequently requested destinations.
* Itinerary-builder shopping cart function allows multiple bookings in a single session, with guest information only being entered once.
* Pop-up calendar allows agent to automatically complete date fields when the end-user selects a date from the calendar.
* Real-time credit card validation available.
* Confirmation via e-mail sent to agents when making a booking or canceling a reservation.
* Agents can easily switch between multiple languages without interrupting shopping flow.
* Multiple foreign currency conversions available when viewing rates.
The TRAVELSAVERS Hotel Booking Engine also features a powerful commissions processing and reporting function that automates the process of collecting hotel commissions worldwide. Commissions are conveniently tracked and collected on the agency’s behalf. All currencies are converted to U.S. funds. Also, a single check is distributed to the agency monthly.
For more information about the new Hotel Booking Engine, TRAVELSAVERS agencies can visit their Agent Extranet or contact their local Business Development Managers.