This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Vacation.com Launches CruisePRO PlatformNovember 19, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Vacation.com reports the launch of its Web-based CruisePRO booking tool to help member agencies more easily search, sell, manage, and book cruise vacations – all in one system.
The tool’s consumer-friendly display allows agents to share their professional expertise with their clients as they build an itinerary online. CruisePRO is now available, free of charge, to all Vacation.com members as an exclusive benefit, Vacation.com says.
“CruisePRO will revolutionize how our member agencies book cruise vacations. Because the tool is so easy to use, we’re not only helping our members become more efficient in running their businesses, but we’re making it easier for them to make money,” said Vacation.com President John Lovell.
“CruisePRO is by far the most powerful way to compare and sell a wide variety of cruise vacations with Vacation.com’s supplier partners. By putting supplier promotions directly in front of the booking agent, we will further increase the return on investment for our preferred partners as well,” Lovell added.
Features of CruisePRO include:
· Compare itineraries side-by-side without logging into multiple cruise lines’ websites
· Access to real-time cabin availability, itineraries, ship deck plans, and stateroom photos
· Cabin upgrades and add-on amenities to enhance earnings
· Better management of clients and cruise bookings by connecting via TRAMS ClientBase software
· Views of all available rate codes and cabin categories for a particular departure – all on one screen
· Simultaneous booking of up to three staterooms on the same cruise
· Easy display of cruises that offer Vacation Vignettes, Amenity Departure dates, and agent incentives
· Email quotes and confirmed reservations to clients
· Robust booking modification functions to manage trip from search through departure
· Live sales activity report for agency and agents
CruisePRO is accessible through a single sign-on from Vacation.com’s Agent Universe Web portal at www.agentuniverse.com.