This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Vacation.com Plans Regional EventsJuly 29, 2013 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Following its well-attended International Conference & Trade Show, Vacation.com reports the dates of its 2013 Fall Regional Events. Each Regional Event will urge Vacation.com members to “Innovate, Integrate and Motivate” within their agencies, Vacation.com says. Registration, which is complimentary for Vacation.com members, is now open.
“Capitalizing on the enormous success of our 15th International Conference last month in Orlando, we don’t want to miss a beat in helping our Vacation.com members continue their quest to ‘Innovate, Integrate and Motivate,’” explained John Lovell, president of Vacation.com.
“Our Regionals will equip our members with additional steps they can take to ‘innovate’ using our pioneering programs that they can easily ‘integrate’ into their agencies’ sales culture and ‘motivate’ their agents to radically improve sales productivity and power profits," Lovell said.
Vacation.com’s Fall Regionals also provide an excellent opportunity for members who were unable to attend Conference to experience the educational and networking advantages of their Vacation.com membership by attending a half-day meeting closer to home, Lovell said.
2013 Fall Regional Events include:
· September 25 – Fort Lauderdale, FL, at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
· October 1 – Glen Elyn, IL (Suburban Chicago), at the Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove
· October 10 – Baltimore, MD, at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore
· October 22 – East Brunswick, NJ (Suburban New York), at the Hilton East Brunswick
· October 30 – Pasadena, CA (Suburban Los Angeles), at the Westin Pasadena
The 2013 Fall Regional Events will feature:
• Preferred Supplier Roundtable Discussions
• Informative Training Sessions – All are designed with the agent in mind
• Networking Opportunities – Members can enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with their colleagues, preferred suppliers and Vacation.com sales and support teams
• Trade Show – Many of Vacation.com’s preferred suppliers will be featured
“Our Regional Events essentially serve as mini-Conferences designed to extend the educational experience of Vacation.com into local and regional markets year-round,” noted Lovell.
“Similar to Vacation.com International Conferences, our Regionals make it easy for our participants to meet and forge connections with other Vacation.com members and many of our leading preferred suppliers in a localized setting. We’re especially pleased with the large number of preferred supplier representatives who will be joining us to specifically share sales tips and product information with our members," Lovell said.