This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
AmaWaterways Celebrates 10 Years of River CruisingJuly 27, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
|Left to right: AmaWaterways’ Rudi Schreiner, Kristin Karst and Jimmy Murphy celebrate the 10th Anniversary. // (c) 2012 AmaWaterways|
In celebration of 10 years of river cruising, AmaWaterways rolled out the red carpet for the company’s gala held on Sunday, July 22 near its headquarters in Chatsworth, Calif. Employees and travel partners joined AmaWaterways founders Rudi Schreiner, Kristin Karst and Jimmy Murphy to celebrate and toast the future success of the company. AmaWaterways' co-founders were presented with a framed photo of the river cruise line’s latest ship, the AmaCerto. The photo was signed by members of the top river cruise line’s staff and will be displayed at the company’s headquarters.
Schreiner, Karst and Murphy created the company in 2002. Highlights from AmaWaterways first 10 years include:
· The purchase of 11 custom, state-of-the-art river cruising ships
· Industry-first themed cruises like the Jewish Heritage itineraries on the Danube River and the wine-themed sailings on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro and Rhone Rivers
· Expanding its presence outside of Europe to also include sailings in Russia, Portugal, Vietnam & Cambodia and Africa
· Opening of the ODA Free Village English School in the province of Siem Reap, Cambodia in association with the Orphans and Disabled Arts Association
· Recipient of numerous awards such as: Condé Nast Traveler’s “Top 20 River Cruise Ships,” TravelAge West’s WAVE Editor’s Pick Award for “Best Overall Cruise Line for River Cruising,” Travel Weekly Gold Magellan Award for “Overall River Cruising,” and Porthole Cruise Magazine Reader’s Choice Award for “Best River Cruise Line,” among many others
· Launching industry-leading amenities like twin balconies, complimentary ship-wide Wi-Fi, shore excursions with no additional cost, free-flowing beer and wine at meal times and bicycles to be used to explore each destination
· The only river cruise line that was invited to join the La Chaine des Rotisseurs culinary organization
In 2013, AmaWaterways plans to launch new ships, including the 108-passenger AmaVida and the 164-passenger AmaPrima, as well as new industry-first itineraries like the 11-day Paris & Normandy cruise.
For more information on AmaWaterways, visit www.amawaterways.com.