This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Berlitz’s Complete Guide to Cruising and Cruise Ships 2011 Now AvailableDecember 13, 2010 By: Staff
In its 26th year of publication, Berlitz’s Complete Guide to Cruising and Cruise Ships, by cruise expert Douglas Ward, is a vital resource to help find the best possible cruise vacation this year.
In the past ten years, American cruise travel has increased by 6.4 percent with an estimated 14.3 million people embarking on a cruise in 2011.
“Cruising offers the best possible value for the money, which can make the difference between whether you have a special vacation this year or not,” Ward said. “In the guide, we provide those thinking about a cruise with every possible criteria with which to make a choice in an easy-to-use format. As far as pricing, there are multiple ways guests are finding affordable cruise deals; they are definitely there for the having.”
The Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships 2011 is a comprehensive and authoritative guide featuring a careful assessment of more than 280 popular ships, as well as previews of the 20 new ships set to launch between 2011 and 2014.
This year's fully revised 2011 edition has some notable new features, including an expanded section on family cruising and a chapter on Cruising for Seniors as well as expanded coverage on Small Ships and River Cruising.
• THE CRUISING EXPERIENCE: Includes an A—Z guide of what to find aboard cruise ships.
• DIFFERENT KINDS OF CRUISES: Outlines the various types of cruises available, including specialty ones such as Expedition/Nature cruises and River cruises.
• CHOOSING THE RIGHT CRUISE: Summarizes major cruise lines and their latest offerings, star-ratings of the lines and where they travel.
In addition to detailed reviews of over 280 major ships, The Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships 2011 also provides assessments on:
• Steering clear of some so-called “cruise discounts” that may actually be pricey marketing gimmicks
• Avoiding some cruise-line rip-offs (watch yourself, for example, on currency conversions, paying extra gratuities and the “unacceptably high” cost of transfer buses in some ports)
• At-a-glance charts comparing the major cruise lines for cabin facilities, food, service and tours
• The top cruise lines’ strengths and weaknesses
• Where to find the best spas and entertainment
• Expert advice for singles, honeymooners, families, and the physically-challenged
As new ships are launched and cruise lines compete ever more fiercely, it’s hard to keep up. Forewarned is forearmed, and you can learn of the latest changes by signing up for Douglas Ward’s free quarterly newsletter, available through Berlitz’s website.
To sign up for this free service, available during the lifetime of the 2011 edition, simply email your name and place of residence here.