This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Carnival Debuts Longer-Length Carnival JourneysMarch 5, 2015 By: Newswire
Carnival Cruise Line has announced the launch of Carnival Journeys, a collection of nine- to 15-day itineraries that kick off this fall and call at ports throughout the Caribbean, Central America, Hawaii and Mexico, along with unique shipboard experiences created especially for the new program.
Carnival Journeys is designed to provide itineraries with less traveled ports of call, Carnival said in a release. The itineraries have been specifically designed for guests who are looking for a longer cruise vacation that will provide the opportunity to visit a wide variety of destinations and more time to fully enjoy all of the features and facilities available onboard Carnival's ships. Carnival Journeys cruises will also include unique shipboard activities.
“We have received a tremendous amount of feedback from our guests and travel agent partners about the importance of consistently offering new Carnival cruise experiences,” said Christine Duffy, Carnival’s president. “Carnival Journeys was created to offer our existing customers even more options while helping us to attract those guests who have not had the opportunity to sail with Carnival and may be enticed by these longer, more exotic itineraries. These new cruises also offer our valued travel agent partners a tremendous new sales opportunity and a great way to earn enhanced commissions based on the longer cruise duration.”
Carnival Journeys will debut with an 11-day cruise aboard Carnival Dream from New Orleans to San Juan October 4, 2015. The program will run through November 27, 2016, encompassing 28 departures from eight North American homeports, including Los Angeles, Galveston, New Orleans, Miami, Port Canaveral, New York, Baltimore and San Juan. Cruises will operate either roundtrip from these homeports or one-way between these ports and San Juan. Additional Carnival Journeys sailings will be announced in the near future.
On Carnival Journeys, guests can experience and explore nearly 40 different tropical destinations, including less visited ports like Tobago, Grenada, La Paz, Martinique, Bonaire and Ixtapa.
Carnival Journeys participants can also enjoy unique shipboard experiences that will be tailored to each itinerary in the areas of dining, entertainment, team member connections and enrichment. These experiences will include:
- Cuisine: Partnering with local restaurants and chefs, Carnival Journeys participants can enjoy onboard cooking demonstrations where the chefs will recreate their signature dishes and traditional cuisines from their country. Participants will also have an opportunity to dine at the chef’s restaurant ashore for a nominal fee and accompany the chef as he or she visits local markets for regional specialties.
- Entertainment: From calypso, soca and Goombay to colorful folkloric entertainment, Carnival Journeys participants will get a look at their destination through local entertainment performances taking place outside the ship or onboard.
- "Academy of Fun": Through these educational enrichment sessions, Carnival’s shipboard experts will instruct guests in topics ranging from cooking and arts and crafts to digital photography and social media, and even celestial navigation.
- "Throwback Sea Day": Carnival will create a 1987-themed day at sea with retro pool and deck games, old school dining options like Baked Alaska and the gala midnight buffet, a white glove Captain’s Celebration, popular movies from that era, a circa 1987 version of the Carnival Capers shipboard newsletter, and more.
- Shipboard Team Member Connections: Here, Carnival Journeys participants can learn more about shipboard life through question and answer sessions hosted by the ship’s captain, cruise director, hotel director and others, held at different times throughout the voyage and providing an opportunity to engage and interact with the Carnival team. There will also be a show performed by the ship’s crew during the voyage.
All Carnival Journeys adventures are currently open for reservations.