This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Century Paragon and Century Legend to Cruise the Yangtze River in Fall 2012November 29, 2011 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
|Century River Cruises is introducing two new ships to the Yangtze River in the fall of 2012. // (c) 2011 Century River Cruises.|
Century Cruises' two newest ships, the Century Paragon and Century Legend, are scheduled for operation in the Yangtze River in the fall of 2012. Each ship accommodates 398 passengers and features a choice of accommodations that include 160 deluxe staterooms, 34 executive suites and two presidential suites.
Guests staying in executive suites are able to access exclusive areas available only to them, including an a la carte restaurant, a private reception area, bar and sundeck area. They also have access to 24-hour concierge service for food and beverages. Executive suite guests receive a “welcome” bottle of red wine and one Western Dinner in the Executive Club Restaurant.
The standard deluxe staterooms on Century’s two new ships are 301 square feet, the largest standard cruise ship cabins or suites currently on the Yangtze. All have balconies and amenities such as a direct dial phone, LCD Satellite TV, automatically controlled air-conditioning and a bathroom with a separate bathtub.
Other exclusive features found on these ships include:
- An over 2,150 square foot heated indoor swimming pool and spa complete with bar, fitness center, private relaxation area and two dressing rooms with shower
- Public area and sightseeing elevators extended to the B1 deck
- A 7-story Grand Atrium lobby that provides views of the surrounding Yangtze scenery
- An unobstructed 12-foot high, multifunctional lounge featuring a center stage with large LED screen
- An auditorium-style HD cinema seating up to 150-guests, and featuring multi-lingual translation equipment for international meetings
The new ships also have two restaurants: a main restaurant featuring floor to ceiling panoramic windows, and the Executive Club restaurant on deck 6 primarily for executive suite passengers. For leisure hours there are two bars, WI-FI throughout the ships, a variety of shops, a game room, library, two KTV rooms, a card room and a children’s playground. Cooking demonstrations featuring traditional Chinese and “Hot Pot” cooking, and Tai Chi classes are available on board every morning.
The new Century Paragon and Century Legend were designed by Yran and Storbraaton with green technology features in mind, including:
- The first integrated e-propulsion and rudder propeller system on the Yangtze, reducing vibration and noise while increasing the ships’ maneuvering capability
- The first Internet-based remote control surveillance system,
- The first “zero paint” Yangtze cruise ships, instead colored using high-tech compound panels for interior decoration and furniture