This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Compagnie du Ponant to Repeat Boston-Montreal RouteApril 18, 2012 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
Compagnie du Ponant is repeating its Boston-Montreal route this fall, offering guests 11-day itineraries boasting 11 ports of call, nine of which are in Canada. The mega-yacht Le Boréal sails from Boston to Montreal on Sept. 14, with the reverse itinerary departing Montreal Sept. 24. Fares currently range from $4,648 to $13,060 per person, double. These fares represent a 20 percent savings from brochure rates thanks to the Ponant Bonus program; the further in advance a cruise is booked, the greater the savings.
This sailing affords passengers the opportunity to reach off-the-beaten-path destinations that provide insight into the culture and charms of their region. Though these itineraries highlight cities such as Boston, Quebec and Montreal, they also visit ports that are likely unfamiliar to most Americans, such as:
- Bar Harbor (Maine) is the largest town on the island, and is home to Acadia National Park. An optional excursion gives passengers the opportunity to hike in the park.
- Lunenburg (Nova Scotia) is a historic center of Canada’s shipbuilding and fishing industries.
- Louisbourg (Nova Scotia) is another fishing town that is noted for a historic fort that depicts what life was like for French settlers in the 1700s. An optional excursion takes guests to the fort.
- The Magdalen Islands (Quebec) is a string of approximately a dozen islands featuring seashores flanked by red and grey cliffs. An optional excursion provides insight into the nature and geology of the area.
- Percé (Quebec) is named for Rocher Percé (Pierced Rock), a rock located just offshore. An optional excursion gives participants the opportunity to get close to a colony of gannets, a colorful bird native to this area.
- Havre Saint Pierre (Quebec) is noted for its undeveloped land that is home to a variety of plant and animal life. An optional excursion takes guests to Mingan Archipelago National Park.
- Saguenay (Quebec) is the location of one of Canada’s national parks, which can be visited during an optional excursion. A separate excursion lets passengers travel along Saguenay Fjord via sea plane.
- Tadoussac (Quebec) features a bay, with an optional excursion allowing participants the opportunity to watch beluga whales at play.
For more information, visit www.en.ponant.com