This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Cruise and Maritime Voyages Offers 2013 Deployment BrochureOctober 12, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Cruise and Maritime Voyages announced the cruise line’s 2013-14 fleet deployment schedule and newly published brochure for its “Cruises of Distinction” to destinations throughout the United Kingdom, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, and the surrounding regions – as well as the introduction of new autumn sailings in the Mediterranean and the Black Sea.
New itineraries continue to enhance the line’s cruise program, featuring departures from England’s Bristol as introduced in 2012, plus new departure ports in Italy’s Venice, Greece’s Athens, as well as in Turkey’s Istanbul and Bodrum – visiting destinations throughout France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Croatia and Gibraltar.
The new brochure includes a choice of 80 cruise programs covering departures from February 2013 through May 2014 and cruising onboard Marco Polo and Discovery, recently announced as the newest addition to the Cruise and Maritime Voyages fleet for 2013.
Highlights of the new brochure include:
• Additional Northern Lights cruise sailing onboard Discovery from Bristol Avonmouth
• Five new sailings onboard Discovery from London, Harwich including an 18-nightSummer Solstice & White Sea voyage to the Russian Arctic
• UK cruises from a choice of seven British ports including; London Tilbury, Edinburgh Leith, Newcastle, Hull, Liverpool and now Harwich
• New cruises onboard Discovery with various options to the Mediterranean and Black Sea
• CMV maintains its range of sailing durations from one night mini-cruises to 42 nights, popular itineraries continue to the Fjords, British Isles, Scotland, Baltic & St Petersburg, Iceland, Canary Islands & Madeira, and Europe.
New Autumn Mediterranean itineraries include 16 newly created, very unique itineraries exclusively offered by Cruise and Maritime Voyages. Some of the line’s newest programs include:
• Eight-night Jewels of the Med Cruise – from $1,019 – This voyage offers the chance to view ancient archaeological sites, famous buildings and museums, piazzas and harbors, a huge variety of shopping, and food to tempt any palate departing from in Nice, France and featuring opportunities to explore some of Italy’s cities – Florence, Pisa, Rome, Sorrento, Venice – as well as Croatia’s Dubrovnik.
• Nine-night Cradle of Civilization Cruise – from $1,519 – Departing from the port of Piraeus in Greece’s Athens, travelers visit ports in Egypt, Israel, and Cyprus, experiencing highlights of The Holy Land, seeing ancient monuments from Greek and Egyptian civilizations and embracing a diversity of philosophies and traditions, all intermingling with the delights of cruising aboard Ocean Countess.
• 10-night West Med Highlights Cruise – from $1,319 – This cruise departs from Newcastle in the United Kingdom, taking travelers to visit London as the first port-of-call, then sailing along to Portugal’s Lisbon and Algarve and on to the Spanish port of Mahón in the Balearic Islands to experience Menorca, before closing their voyage in France’s Nice.
• Nine-night Black Sea Discovery Cruise - from $1,519 – Discover classical Athens then sail along to Canakkale for a visit to Troy, known for its legendry Wooden Horse replica. Cruise into the Black Sea and explore glorious Ukrainian cities with their legacy of Tsarist Russia and the historic Varna in Bulgaria, before enjoying an overnight stay in Istanbul with its monumental architecture including the famous Blue Mosque.
As part of Cruise and Maritime Voyages’ enhancements and new activities featured on-board, cruises of 5 nights or more feature these additions in 2013:
• Experts speaking on a variety of subjects from maritime history to gardening and from astronomy to criminology followed by interactive discussions with the audience who are encouraged to participate
• Arts & Crafts activities will be offered on cruises of 5 nights or more showcasing specialists in millinery, bead jewelry, mosaic decoration, calligraphy and decorative card art
• “A Laugh on the Ocean Waves” – featuring comedic acts on select cruise departures
• CMV Club Class: Where travelers can sign-up to be paired or grouped with other passengers who want to play bridge, backgammon, chess and more
Beyond their myriad of “Voyages of Distinction,” Cruise and Maritime Voyages is always pleased to offer travel professionals their signature “Agent-Friendly Pricing” that provides agents with commission on the entire cruise price. With Cruise and Maritime Voyages, agents receive commission not only on the actual cruise fare but also on taxes, fees and port charges – unlike many other cruise lines that impose non-commissionable portions to their rates.
For more information, visit www.CruiseandMaritime.com.