Hypertension Opérations pelviennes prostate, vessie, rectale Blessures cialis cialis pharmacie de la façon dont tout cela fonctionne.
CruiseOne and Cruises Inc. Offer My Cruise Control PlatformOctober 11, 2011 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
CruiseOne and Cruises Inc. have launched ‘My Cruise Control,’ a modern, revamped version of the company’s booking engine that now serves as a fully integrated Customer Relationship Management platform.
Launched in 1998, the original ‘Cruise Control’ has evolved throughout the past few years. This new system is the result of franchisee focus groups, surveys and historical data regarding agent support inquiries. The new ‘My Cruise Control,’ which was unveiled this week to the networks’ 1,200 plus agents, aims to be user-friendly, customizable and seamless to navigate.
‘My Cruise Control’ personalizes the quoting, booking and marketing process, with modules that can change based on each agent’s preferences, with functions that answer the following questions:
• What do I want to look at? – Customization begins with the layout of the platform, which now features several unique themes;
• How am I performing? - The new “Dashboard” module features a desktop snapshot of each agent’s business, including sales comparisons by cruise line or land supplier, annual growth and other options;
• What does my day look like? - The new “Reminder Queue” updates real-time according to agent preferences by listing client birthdays, anniversaries, final payment deadlines and more.
• Who are my clients? – A “Rolodex” is available to search each agent’s clients alphabetically. The option includes the ability to categorize clients by interest, preferred supplier and more. Individual customer profiles feature new fields and “Notes,” allowing agents to identify future marketing opportunities.
• What was I last doing? – Given the pace of business for CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. agents, as well as the need to multi-task throughout the day, the new platform features a log of customers recently accessed that can be viewed from each screen. This way, an agent can stop working on a project, field a call, respond to emails, and conveniently get back to their original task.
Based on agent feedback in the testing process, a new ‘Help Manual’ can be accessed from every screen. This includes information and training tips that are updated real-time, as the platform evolves. Eventually, ‘My Cruise Control’ is expected to sync to agents’ email, to make the entire business management process as easy as possible.