This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises to Offer Wine-Themed Itineraries in 2012June 12, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Crystal Cruises is bringing aboard esteemed chefs, wine experts, and mixologists to enlighten guests on Europe’s culinary arts and host a $1,00-per-person rare wine experience, with mentors including:
· Norway’s upcoming Bocuse d’Or contender, Ørjan Johannessen, and his coach, past Bronze winner Odd Ivar Solvold, giving an insider’s peak into, and taste of, training to become the best chef in the world.
· Christian Moueix, scion of the French winemaking family behind Chateau Petrus and a dozen other wineries in Bordeaux and Napa.
· Hans Peter Fink, an award-winning master chef and winner of Lyon’s Bocuse d’Or.
· Doug Frost, wine author and one of only three people in the world to achieve both Master of Wine and Master Sommelier certifications.
· Andre Rochat, Las Vegas’s original celebrity chef (the Palms’ Alizé, Monte Carlo Hotel’s André’s, and more) and owner of one of the most extensive collections of wine, armagnacs, cognacs, vintage ports and spirits in the world.
· Robin Kelley O’Connor, a 30-year wine expert and former Head of Wine for Christie’s Americas’.
· Dr. Patrick Farrell, a Master of Wine who has helped create instant decanters that decrease bitterness in wine and whiskey.
Complimentary cooking lessons, hands-on classes, wine tasting, cocktail-mixing instruction, and special dinner menus for all will be offered:
· Sept. 18: 12-day Mediterranean cruise from Istanbul to Venice on Crystal Serenity
· Nov. 17: 11-day Canary Island voyage from Barcelona to Lisbon on Crystal Serenity
· Aug. 14: 11-day Baltic/North Sea sailing from Stockholm to Dover/London on Crystal Symphony. Moueix and Solvold will also serve as chef/wine expert hosts for this cruise’s pièce de résistance: a seven-course, $1,000 “Ultimate Vintage Room” fete, with Moueix sharing uber-rare wine pairings from his private collection.
Until June 30, “Book Now” fares for the Wine and Food-themed series begin at $3,615 per person, double occupancy, with $1,000 per person in additional savings for Penthouse bookings. Airfares are available from more than 200 North American gateways.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.