This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises Offers New Complimentary Excusions and Activities During its 74-Day World CruiseSeptember 18, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Crystal Cruises’ 74-day World Cruise aboard the ultra-luxe Crystal Serenity treats guests to hundreds of hours of classes, hands-on lessons and interactive workshops in areas such as golf, Pilates, painting, magic, memoir writing and global affairs.
From Lima, Crystal’s “Southern Fjord Exploration” offers almost one hundred shore-side excursion choices and a complimentary expanded onboard “Creative Learning Institute” curriculum. At "Ocean Views" discussion panels, guests can engage with some of the world’s leading current affairs specialists. During the journey, Crystal travelers can learn:
· How to tango, from pro dance instructors, and enjoy it firsthand in its Buenos Aires birthplace;
· How to make a movie of the Chilean fjords with an iPad, through USC’s School of Cinematic Arts’ Digital Filmmaking classes;
· How to cook a traditional Peruvian meal at a Lima culinary school;
· How to perform magic tricks from the “Magic Castle at Sea” magicians;
· How to connect via Partner Yoga, or explore inward in other tailored yoga sessions, including Men’s Yoga;
· How to paint the landscapes of Patagonia at watercolor lessons;
· How to strengthen your core with Pilates Reformer classes;
· How to appreciate Chilean wine through visits to Chile’s Napa-like Casablanca Valley;
· How to perfect your swing in PGA pro-led golf clinics;
· How to improve computer skills through Crystal’s own Computer [email protected];
· How to play the keyboard, thanks to Yamaha’s Passport to Music program;
· How to tread lightly in Antarctica, with a choice of two excursions to the remote continent;
· How to tell your story during reflective memoir-writing workshops.
Crystal’s new South American voyage takes guests to Montevideo, Uruguay, two ports in Peru, five ports in Chile, and three ports in Argentina; cruises through Chilean Fjords and Cape Horn; and offers optional visits to Antarctica.
Until Oct. 31, with $600 per person Book Now savings, all-inclusive 24-day Book Now fares start at $12,760 per person.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.