This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises Offers Six New Boutique Adventures Aboard Crystal Serenity's East Coast/New England VoyagesJuly 30, 2014 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Crystal Cruises is offering six new boutique adventures on Crystal Serenity's East Coast/New England cruises from September to November 2014. Boutique Adventures are shoreside outings that include new excursions in Boston and New York City. Excursions include:
New York City
· A Private Tour of an empty MoMA – While the Museum of Modern Art is closed to the public, a local art historian will take the group on a private tour, followed by independent exploration.
· Skybox at Daniel: Crystal reserved seats for four guests to not only dine at Chef Daniel Boulud’s three Michelin-Starred Daniel restaurant, but take part in an eight-course tasting menu at the chef’s table—a glass-enclosed Skybox suspended above the main dining room and open kitchen.
· Behind the Scenes at the New England Aquarium – A museum educator will walk guests through how the aquarium is run behind-the-scenes, then sip champagne at “America’s Oldest Restaurant.”
· The Flavors of Boston’s North End – A local Italian foodie expert will guide travelers through Boston’s Little Italy with a “cuisine crawl” of authentic neighborhood markets, and a final meal at Antico Forno restaurant.
· Cooking Lesson with Locavore Chef Johanne Vigneault, who will teach participants local secrets for preparing the islands’ giant and princess scallops.
· “Mrs. Whaley and Her Charleston Garden” – Step inside the backdrop of this book, with a private garden tour personally led by Whaley’s daughter.
Five, seven- and 10-day cruises sail from Boston, New York City and Québec City Sept. 19 and 29; Oct. 6, 16 and 26, calling in Baie-Comeau, Magdalen Islands, Sept-Ĩles, and Havre-Saint-Pierre, Quebec; Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax and Sydney, Nova Scotia; Saint-Pierre & Miquelon, France; Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts; and Newport, Rhode Island. A sixth East Coast cruise sails from New York to Miami for fourteen days starting November 5, visiting Baltimore, Norfolk, Charleston, Turks & Caicos, Caraçao, and Aruba. Until Aug. 29, “Book Now” cruise fares start at just $2,830 per person.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.