This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises Offers Summer Savings Through August 30August 2, 2013 By: Newswire Travel Agent
This summer, travelers can save on Crystal Cruises' fall, winter, spring even next summer cruises. Book Now promotions – available through August 30 -- are promising fares as low as $1,520 per person for a “Crystal Getaway” to savings as high as $8,710 per person for a World Cruise. Five- to 89-day applicable voyages offer intriguing choices throughout Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony’s autumn Mediterranean, Caribbean/Panama Canal, New England/Canada, South America; winter Australia/New Zealand and Asia/Africa (including the 2014 World Cruise); and spring/summer European seasons. Come August 31, Crystal is promising that fares will rise on more than 30 cruises.
Summer savings on select 2013 and 2014 sailings include:
· Two-for-one Asia/Australia Air: Two can fly for the usual price of one between Asia/Australia and North America, with all the ease of flight handling and airport/ship transfers by Crystal’s expert staff. Example: To Singapore and back from Hong Kong (economy class) for just $2,100 per couple.
· Book Now Fares: Save up to $3,800/person off already attractive low fares.
· Crystal Getaways: Starting from only $1,520/person, shorter Crystal luxury options for time-strapped travelers.
· Explorer Combinations: Enhanced discounts -- up to 25 percent off -- for combining select back-to-back voyages.
· Reduced Solo Fares: Up to 10 percent single supplements on solo occupancy staterooms offer savings of up to $1,750 and fares starting from just $2,995.
· Kids Sail Free: Kids sail free in a third berth with two full fare adult cruisers.
· Crystal Family Memories: Shipboard credits and other perks for family/friends groups of six or more – plus a free berth when the group expands to 10.
· World Cruise Savings: Everyone can now save $3,800 off the full 2014 World Cruise; repeat Crystal guests can save an additional $4,910, while even new-to-Crystal cruisers can enjoy additional savings of $3,930.
· BONUS Share the Experience: Guests referring and sailing with someone new-to-Crystal can earn $400 shipboard credit per referred guest (up to $1600 total).
· Early Payment Savings: Save an additional 2.5% by paying in full 180 days prior to sailing.
· Double Crystal Society Savings: Returning Crystal guests can enjoy double Crystal Society savings of up to $1,380 per person.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.