This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises Unveils 2011 Worldwide ItinerariesAugust 25, 2009 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
Crystal Cruises has unveiled its 2011 season with returns to Alaska and West Africa, among the 58 cruises visiting 163 ports in 67 countries. From Trabzon, Tallinn and Tauranga to Lome, Loreto and Liverpool, the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will embark on global journeys throughout the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and the Baltic, Alaska, New England/Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, India, South America and Africa.
Crystal Serenity's 15th annual epic World Cruise spans 110 days on a new route around east and west Africa, while new northern hemisphere adventures offer guests Alaska cruises roundtrip from San Francisco and expanded opportunities to visit the North Cape and Mexican Riviera.
Most itineraries boast overnight night stays and late night port calls.
New in 2011:
* A 110-day World Cruise from Los Angeles to London, via the South
Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Dubai, and
* Maiden calls in Argostoli, Kefalonia; Fethiye, Turkey; Komodo Island,
Indonesia; Koper, Slovenia; and Marigot Bay, St. Martin.
* Return to West Africa for the first time since 2001.
* Return to Alaska with 12-day voyages round-trip from San Francisco,
for the first time since 2005.
* Additional North Cape opportunities to the Polar Ice Cap, two cruises
* Every fall New England/Canada cruise includes a shipboard overnight in
New York, as well as Montreal.
* Eight Mexican Riviera choices round-trip from Los Angeles, including
several seven-day and a holiday cruise.
* All but one Crystal Symphony voyage embarking and/or debarking from a
* Overnight calls in Ashdod and Melbourne, as well as Barcelona, Cannes,
Istanbul, New York and other worldwide cities.
* Double overnight calls in Dubai, as well Cape Town and St. Petersburg.
* More than 80 possible combo cruises throughout Europe without
* Thanksgiving cruise roundtrip from Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera.
* Christmas/New Year holiday options round-trip from Los Angeles or from
* Dozens of career-friendly itineraries embarking and/or debarking on a
Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Effective immediately, Crystal Cruises is accepting reservations. Comprehensive, day-by-day itineraries will be posted on Crystal's website in early September.