This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Cunard Line Begins Feel Famous. Sail Cunard. CampaignAugust 24, 2011 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
|The Queen Victoria will be participating in Cunard Line's newest Feel Famous. Sail Cunard. campaign through providing Feel Famous Fares on itineraries beginning October 27, 2011 through February 14, 2012. // (c) 2011 Cunard Cruise Line.|
Cunard Line's new “Feel Famous. Sail Cunard.” campaign is being promoted by a new 30-second “Feel Famous” web teaser video, as well as Pass-It-On e-mail functionality, special “Feel Famous” fares, new collateral, and an updated Legendary Liners DVD are just some of the tools available to agents.
The line’s renowned voyage experience is more accessible with Cunard’s “Feel Famous” fares*, available on a variety of itineraries:
Queen Mary 2:
• 8-day Around the British Isles, departs roundtrip from Southampton, September 12, 2011. Fares from $1,071.
• 10-day New England & Canada Sojourn, departs roundtrip from New York, September 27, 2011. Fares from $1,089.
• 7-day Transatlantic Crossing, New York-Southampton, departs November 17, 2011; Southampton-New York, departs November 10, 2011. Fares from $758.
• 15-day Caribbean Celebration, departs roundtrip from New York, December 19, 2011. Fares from $2,334.
• 16-day World Voyage segment, Dubai-Southampton, departs April 11, 2012. Fares from $2,889.
• 12-day Greek Isles & Turkish Splendours, departs October 27 and November 8, 2011. Fares from $1,699.
• 16-day Venice to Ft. Lauderdale Adventure, November 20, 2011. Fares from $1,143.
• 15-day Mexico & Panama Canal Explorer, Ft. Lauderdale-Los Angeles, departs December 6, 2011; January 4 and 30, 2012. Fares from $1,430.
• 11-day Panama Canal Adventure, departs roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, January 19, 2012. Fares from $1,294.
• 14-day Hawaiian Adventure, departs roundtrip from Los Angeles, February 14, 2012. Fares from $1,721.
*Select voyages up to 2 for 1. All referenced fares are per person based on double occupancy.
Feel Famous Video – Pass-it-On E-mail
A new web streaming video has been added to Cunard’s Travel Agent video library on www.OneSourceCruises.com, which includes free customizable Pass-It-On e-mail functionality, allowing agents to insert their direct contact information and personal message for sending the brand video to their clients.
Legendary Liners DVD
The week of August 29, a new Legendary Liners, Unforgettable Voyages DVD will be available for pre-order for Travel Agents. This updated DVD incorporates Queen Elizabeth footage and details set to new cinematic music.
Feel Famous Postcard: Travel Agents can personalize and send their clients the new “Feel Famous” postcard. The front of the postcard features the Feel Famous. Sail Cunard. message; and the back provides space to insert a personalized message. Optional copy suggestions will be provided to help Travel Agents communicate the “Feel Famous” messaging.
101 Ways to Feel Famous: Based on the popular “101 Things to Do on a Queen Mary 2 Crossing,” this updated PDF e-flyer will be available for agents to share with their clients to supplement other materials and promotions with the “Feel Famous” message. This flyer will be available on www.OneSourceCruises.com as a downloadable PDF.
Product/Deployment Overviews: An updated series of condensed overview flyers has been created for agents. These smaller collateral pieces are easier for agents to present to clients (and more cost effective to mail) while still providing a detailed overview of Cunard's ships and deployments.
• 2012 Transatlantic Crossings (8 pages)
• 2012 Europe (8 pages)
• 2011-12 Queen Victoria Americas (4 pages)
• Queens Grill & Princess Grill Suites (12-page booklet)
New Cunard Academy Insider
The Cunard Academy Newsletter, which keeps agents informed of the latest Cunard news, www.OneSourceCruises.com updates, product developments and promotional campaigns has been redesigned so that content is now structured in an easier to read format with product imagery. The first new newsletter will be sent to all active Cunard Academy agents, and an updated newsletter will be deployed approximately once a month.
For more information, visit www.OneSourceCruises.com or www.FeelFamousCunard.com.