This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Hurtigruten: North Cape Was the Best-Selling Spot for European Shore Excursions in 2011June 7, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Hurtigruten revealed that the North Cape – the northernmost point on the European continent – was the best-selling spot for shore excursions in 2011. Last year, nearly 57,000 guests visited the site on Hurtigruten’s “North Cape” and “Breakfast at the North Cape” excursions, and the “North Cape” tour was officially the company’s top-seller. The Top 10 Excursions for 2011 were as follows:
1. The North Cape – Hunningsvåg: A stop 1,000 feet above the Arctic Ocean
2. Midnight Concert in Tromsø: A visit to the “Arctic Cathedral,” Tromsdalen Church
3. The Arctic Capital Tromsø: A tour of the largest town above the Arctic Circle
4. A Taste of Vesterålen: A sampling of Viking history
5. Lofoten Islands: An exploration of a region known for aquaculture, agriculture and art
6. Geiranger Panorama 2: A journey up the “Eagle Road” and down the Trollstigen Road
7. The Russian Border – Kirkenes: An excursion to the place where East meets West
8. Breakfast at the North Cape: An early-morning adventure at the top of the world
9. Glacier Adventure – Svartisen: A trip to Norway’s second largest glacier
10. Trondheim and Nidaros Cathedral: A sight-seeing experience in Norway’s first capital
Hurtigruten offers approximately 45 excursions in the 34 ports it visits on its sailings between Bergen and Kirkenes. Guests can choose activities that suit their individual interests and taste for adventure – from embarking on a glacier adventure in Svartisen or participating in a Viking feast in Stamsund-Svolvaer on the northbound route, to taking a scooter expedition in Lapland or enjoying a day of sightseeing in Bergen on the southbound route.
For more information, visit www.hurtigruten.us.