This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Louis Cruises Announces New 2014 ItinerariesMay 17, 2013 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Louis Cruises unveiled new cruise programs for the 2014 season. Having launched a new cruise product in 2013 reflective of its Hellenic roots, the company is nearly doubling the number of ports it calls at for 2014 with the introduction of nine new destinations including: Samos, Milos, Syros, Kos, Ios, Symi, Chios, Cesme and Bodrum. Louis Cruises’ 2014 itineraries will sail to Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete) , Santorini, Istanbul, and Kusadasi, and also to the lesser-known ports.
These 2014 Mediterranean cruise programs will be performed onboard Louis Rhea and Louis Olympia. Louis Rhea will be opening the 2014 season on March 14, 2014 with the classic three- and four-day cruises from Piraeus up until April 18, 2014 when the Louis Olympia will set sail. Beginning April 18, the Louis Rhea will be operating a seven-day cruise titled “Pilgrimage Voyage,” an itinerary that will be repeated on Oct. 31, 2014. On April 25, 2014, another sailing will be performed by the Louis Rhea titled “3 Continents.” Throughout May, June, September and October, the Louis Rhea will be performing the seven-day “Iconic Aegean” itinerary from the port of Lavrion, Athens which is as follows:
- Seven-day Iconic Aegean: from May 2, 2014 until June 27, 2014 and from Sept. 5, 2014 until Oct. 24, 2014 (all dates included) calling at Istanbul, Kusadasi, Santorini, Aghios Nikolaos/Crete, Rhodes, Symi, Chios, Mykonos and Lavrion
Every Friday during July and August, Louis Cruises introduces brand new itineraries titled Idyllic Aegean. More specifically, the Louis Rhea will offer the following itineraries:
- Three-day cruise: from July 4, 2014 until Aug. 29, 2014 (both dates included) calling at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Samos, Milos and Lavrion
- Four-day cruise: from July 7, 2014 until Sept. 1, 2014 (both dates included) calling at Syros, Cesme, Bodrum, Kos, Ios, Santorini and Piraeus
These two outstanding itineraries can be combined into a unique seven-day cruise for those who would like to visit all the aforementioned destinations, since no destination is repeated. Specifically, the seven-day itinerary is as follows:
- Seven-day cruise: from July 4, 2014 until Aug. 29, 2014, calling at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Samos, Milos, Lavrion, Syros, Cesme, Bodrum, Kos, Ios, Santorini and Piraeus
Named after the famous ancient sanctuary and birthplace of the Olympic Games, as well as after Queen Olympia, mother of Alexander the Great, the Louis Olympia will take over sailings from the Louis Rhea and operate the three- and four-day “Iconic Aegean” itineraries from April 18 and 21 respectively. The “Iconic Aegean” itineraries are as follows:
- Three-day Iconic Aegean: from March 14, 2014 until Oct. 24, 2014 (both dates included) calling at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Heraklion/Crete, Santorini and Piraeus
- Four-day Iconic Aegean: from March 17, 2014 until Oct. 27, 2014 (both dates included) calling at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Heraklion/Crete, Santorini and Piraeus
For more information, visit www.louiscruises.com.