This summer, designers Johnny Talbot and Adrian Runhof will showcase a collection put together exclusively for Hapag Lloyd’s EUROPA 2 aboard the fashion2sea 2017 cruise. During the Mediterranean cruise, everything onboard will revolve around fashion. In addition to the Talbot Runhof exclusive fashion show, there will be a pop-up boutique where guests can purchase their favorite pieces, chat with the designers and get some personal fashion advice.
In collaboration with German celebrity and lifestyle magazine, GALA, various talks and workshops will take place during the cruise from Monte Carlo to Lisbon. The fashion experts at GALA will provide guests with additional fashion expertise. During a fashion talk, members of the GALA editorial team will be revealing current trends of the fashion industry. Guests can also learn tips and tricks on how to style their hair and make-up by renowned stylist, Dimitris Dimitrakoudis.
July 10, 2017: Flight from Germany to Nice and transfer to embarkation point at Monte Carlo
- July 11, 2017: Barcelona
- July 12, 2017: Barcelona, departure
- July 13, 2017: Palma de Mallorca/Mallorca/Balearic Islands/Spain
- July 14, 2017: Ibiza/Balearic Islands/Spain
- July 15, 2017: Ibiza, departure
- July 16, 2017: Malaga/Spain
- July 17, 2017: Cadiz/Spain
- July 18, 2017: Lisbon/Portugal – Overnight stay onboard
- July 19, 2017: Lisbon, transfer to scheduled flight to Germany
MS Europa 2 has seven restaurants with flexible meal times and no fixed seating plans. The ship also has a 1,000 meter spa with four saunas and state-of-the-art training equipment, a 3D cinema, and a well-stocked onboard library for perusal.