This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
MSC Adds More Themed Cruises to ListJuly 16, 2009 By: Brittany Wallace Travel Agent
MSC Cruises has added five new themed cruises to the Baseball Greats, Polka and Big Band themes already planned for MSC Poesia’s 2009/2010 Caribbean season.
“Guests have always raved about our theme cruises and the wonderful experiences they offer,” said Richard E. Sasso, president and CEO of MSC Cruises (USA), Inc. “These new additions to the upcoming Caribbean cruise season provide even more variety to the existing seven- and 10-night roundtrip itineraries from Fort Lauderdale.”
The lineup of the new cruises includes:
* President’s Cruise, a five-night “Caribbean Escape” itinerary, with Sasso as the featured guest, starting November 10, 2009.
* Latin Music, a seven-night “Eastern Caribbean Enchantment” itinerary, leaving January 23, 2010. Guests can rumba, samba and mambo aboard MSC Poesia to Carlos Oliva and Los Sobrinos del Juez as they perform traditional salsa dance hits and unique arrangements of pop and disco favorites with a Latin beat. Salsa dance lessons and live performances by a lineup of Latin music stars are sure to add plenty of flavor and rhythm to this Latin music cruise festival at sea.
* Comedy, a seven-night “Eastern Caribbean Enchantment” itinerary, starting January 30, 2010. “Laughter is the Best Medicine” features the songs and impressions of Scott Record. The laughter continues well into the evening nightly in the ship’s comedy club with onboard performances by featured comedians. Guests can participate in the game show “Bonk!” (An interactive game show that is part general knowledge, part physical mayhem and all comedy).
* Oldies Music, a seven-night “Eastern Caribbean Dream” itinerary, featuring a performance by The Letterman, Tony Butala, Donovan Tea and Mark Preston, leaving March 20, 2010. The Lettermen will perform one grand show onboard during this old time rock-and-roll festival at sea. Plus, The Fabulous Stingrays, a party band performing songs spanning the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s, will keep onboard guests rocking and rolling to the sounds of the oldies all night long. Other activities will include an Elvis look-alike contest, dance competitions, trivia games and a lecture on the rock-and-roll era.
* Festa Italiana, a seven-night “Island Treasures & Ancient Temples” itinerary will celebrate Italian features entertainment by opera singers and contemporary Italian vocal artists. Starting April 10, 2010, guests can dance the night away or simply sit back and enjoy performances by bands that play Italian and Italian-American favorites. Activities include Venetian mask making, a pizza throwing contest, tarantella dancing and more.
Guests also have the opportunity to learn the secrets of making European dishes during cooking demonstrations by top Italian chefs. They can also take a lecture on Italian art and architecture, Italian automobiles or Italian fashion and design.
The new themes are in addition to several previously announced theme cruises.