This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
MSC Cruises Announces Europe 2010 ItinerariesAugust 27, 2009 By: Alexia Dellner
MSC Cruises has announced it's 2010 Europe Itineraries, with brochures now available online. Guests can choose from 16 Mediterranean and 11 Northern European itineraries featuring more than 60 ports of call.
MSC Cruises' 2010 Europe season features two firsts:
* The introduction of MSC Magnifica: The newest in the "Musica" class of ships makes her debut in Europe in March, bringing the number of ships in the fleet to 11. MSC Magnifica will spend the summer of 2010 sailing 7-night roundtrip Eastern Mediterranean itineraries from Venice calling at Bari, Italy; Katakolon (Olympia) Greece; Izmir and Istanbul, Turkey; and Dubrovnik, Croatia, before heading across the Atlantic to embark on the line's first Canada/New England fall foliage cruises.
* A new 11-night itinerary to Iceland and the Shetland Islands: MSC Poesia sails a "Land of Fire & Ice" itinerary roundtrip from Kiel on June 4, calling at Bergen Norway; Torshavn, Faroe Islands, Denmark; Akureyri, Isafjordur, and Hafnarfjordur (Reykjavik), Iceland; and Lerwick, Shetland Islands, United Kingdom.
The Mediterranean cruises will feature 10 ships, including the two newest, MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida. Highlights from the MSC Cruises Mediterranean itineraries include a seven-night "Greek Islands in the Sun" itinerary roundtrip aboard the MSC Musica from Venice, calling in Bari, Italy; Corfu, Greece; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Mykonos, Greece; Santorini, Greece; Katakolon (Olympia) Greece; Dubrovnik, Croatia; April-October.
MSC Cruises will have three ships in Northern Europe in 2010. Itineraries include:
* MSC Poesia: 11-night "Voyage to the Top of the World" and seven-night "Route of the Vikings" and "Baltic Beauty & Russian Riches" itineraries from Copenhagen, June-August.
* MSC Opera: 11-night "Czarist Russia Revealed," "Land of the Midnight Sun" and "Fairytale Towns & Fascinating Fjords" from Dover, May-August.
* MSC Orchestra: alternating seven-night "Baltic Castles and Russian Palaces" from Copenhagen and Kiel and "Fascinating Fjords" from Copenhagen and Kiel, May-August.
For the convenience of guests, MSC Cruises offers alternate departure ports, such as Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Copenhagen, Dover, Amsterdam, Naples, Genoa, Bari, Marseille, and Kiel on many itineraries, which allows guests to custom-design their European experience.