This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
New Itineraries for Celebrity Cruises' 2015 Europe SailingsMarch 14, 2014 By: Newswire
Celebrity Cruises has announced its 2015 Europe itineraries, with new ports of call and more than 65 overnight stays designed to give guests the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in a destination.
Captain's Club loyalty members now have exclusive priority access for booking before the official on-sale date of Tuesday, March 18.
The cruise line’s newest ship, Celebrity Reflection, will sail her 2015 summer and fall season in Europe along with the Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Eclipse.
2015 and 2016 will also see the introduction of the newly announced "Suite Class" experience. Beginning April 2015, the new offerings include a dedicated suites-only restaurant, VIP lounge, complimentary premium drinks and more.
New Itineraries for 2015
Celebrity Constellation: The Millennium Class ship will sail the Mediterranean with a new selection of seven-night itineraries. Venice, Italy will be the new home for the modern luxury ship, joining Istanbul, Turkey and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy:
- Greek Isles and Turkey seven-night sailings: Departing from Venice and calling in Dubrovnik; Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu and Katakolon, Greece; and more
- Black Sea and Greek Isles 12- to 14-night itinerary: Visiting Burgas, Bulgaria; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Athens (Piraeus), Mykonos and Santorini, Greece; Koper, Slovenia; and the Bosphorus Strait
- A special 14-night sailing on July 19, 2015, will sail from Venice during the Redentore Festival, an exciting and atmospheric Venetian tradition that dates back to more than 400 years ago.
Celebrity Silhouette: Northern Europe will be the new destination for Celebrity Silhouette in 2015 and guests can enjoy more overnight stays in top European ports of call:
- Scandinavia and Russia: 12-night roundtrip from Amsterdam to Stockholm with three overnight stays in the exciting cities of Copenhagen, Denmark; St. Petersburg, Russia; and Stockholm
- The British Isles: Roundtrip from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Fredericia, Denmark; Cork, Dublin and Waterford, Ireland; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Holyhead, Wales; Dover and Liverpool, England; and Paris (Le Havre), France and more; plus overnight stays in Dublin Bay (Dun Laoghaire), Ireland; and Edinburgh, Scotland for guests to enjoy the British Open golf tournament.
Celebrity Equinox: Popular in 2014, Celebrity’s seven-night itineraries will feature a greater variety of Mediterranean vacations to choose from in 2015. These sailings can be combined into a destination-immersive Mediterranean Grand Tour vacation experience of up to 28 nights. Celebrity Equinox will sail from Athens as a new port in 2015, plus Barcelona, Istanbul and Rome:
- The series of seven-night itineraries include visits to Nice (Villefranche), France; Athens, Chania, Crete and Rhodes, Greece; Ephesus and Istanbul; Catania, Florence, Genoa, Rome, and Sicily, Italy; Ajaccio, Corsica; and there are new overnight stays in Ibiza, Spain and Mykonos, Greece, where guests can enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- Guests also have the unique opportunity to experience an overnight in Cannes, France during the star-studded Cannes Film Festival. The 10-night Mediterranean itinerary sets sail on May 11, 2015 from Barcelona to Rome
Celebrity Eclipse: A series of 11- to 14-night sailings will explore Europe’s top sun and beach destinations, and the ship’s 13- to 15-night itineraries will visit popular destinations in Northern Europe:
- Sailing roundtrip from Southampton, England, Celebrity Eclipse will cruise into Ponta Delgada, Azores; Lisbon and Madeira (Funchal), Portugal; Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, and Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
- Vacationers can also enjoy 13- to 15-night Scandinavia and Russia itineraries to historic cities, including Copenhagen; Stockholm; Tallinn, Estonia; Klaipeda, Lithuania; Gdansk (Gdynia), Poland; St. Petersburg; and Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany.
Celebrity Reflection: The ship’s third successful consecutive season in Europe offers a series of 10- and 11-night Mediterranean sailings from Rome to the Greek Isles and Turkey; and the 11-night itinerary features an overnight stay in Istanbul.
To celebrate the launch of Celebrity's World Tour, each destination will open with an offer. Guests can receive up to $400 to spend onboard for every cruise or cruisetour that is four nights or longer (from the newly available itineraries) and booked by April 30, 2014, excluding Celebrity Xpedition sailings. In addition, the offer can be combined with select future promotions.
Celebrity will continue to reveal its full 2015-16 lineup as each set of itineraries opens for bookings.
Opening Dates for 2015-2016