This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Norwegian Cruise Line Names World Travel Holdings Elite AgencyDecember 21, 2015 By: Newswire
Norwegian Cruise Line has named World Travel Holdings (WTH) its 2015 Elite Agency of the Year for the fifth year in a row. World Travel Holdings was selected for this top honor based on their ongoing commitment to the success of Norwegian Cruise Line, their overall revenue, continued growth and loyalty to Norwegian’s brand, the cruise line said.
Norwegian Cruise Line also recognized the following travel partners:
- Consortia Partner of the Year: Travel Savers
- Franchise Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners
- Global Partner of the Year: Flight Centre/Liberty Travel
- Breakout Partner of the Year: WESTA
- Online Agency of the Year: Expedia
- Home-Based Agency of the Year: Nexion
- Tour Operator of the Year: Yankee Trails, US
- Wholesaler/Tour Operator of the Year: Encore Cruises – Travel Brands, Canada
- Agency Partner of the Year: Non-Stop Travel, West US
- Agency Partner of the Year: Cruises & Tours Unlimited, East US
- Agency Partner of the Year: UCruising of Unionville, Canada
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- CM&I Partner of the Year: Lifeplus
- CM&I Breakout Partner of the Year: HPN Global
- Charter Partner of the Year: Whet Travel
Norwegian also honored Uf Tukel and Don Walker of We Make People Happy Vacations (WMPH) as the line’s Travel Agent Advocates of the Year.
World Travel Holdings will receive the opportunity to have one of their team members sail in on a seven-day cruise in The Haven by Norwegian, the line‘s ship-within-a-ship suite complex. All of the other award recipients will receive a seven-day cruise for two in a balcony stateroom.