This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Oceania Cruises to Offer Cruises to Alaska Through August 2013March 5, 2012 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
Oceania Cruises will return to Alaska from May through mid-August 2013 after a one-year hiatus. In addition to two-for-one cruise fares, free air and bonus savings of up to $3,500 per stateroom, Oceania Cruises is offering two-for-one savings on its new Unlimited Passport Collection package. The tour package promotion, which has a value of up to $999, will be available for guests who book an Alaska cruise by June 30, 2012.
Highlights include cruising Alaska’s Inside Passage, the Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm Fjord. The destination experience can be further enhanced with excursions such as a sea kayaking adventure in Kachemak BayState Park, a day of fishing followed by an outdoor salmon bake or an expedition aboard a sled pulled by a husky team through Alaska’s rainforest.
Travelers can choose from seven itineraries:
· Gateway to Alaska – Nine days between San Francisco and Vancouver, visiting Astoria, Oregon, Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan. Departure: May 9.
· Fjords and Frontiers – Seven days roundtrip from Vancouver. Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka and Wrangell. Departure: May 19.
· Majesty of Alaska – 10 days between Vancouver and Seattle, a maiden port for Oceania Cruises, calling at Sitka, Juneau, Skagway, Hoonah and Ketchikan. Departure: May 26.
· Alaskan Wonders – Seven days between Seattle and Vancouver, with visits to Sitka, Ketchikan and Prince Rupert, British Columbia. Departures: June 5, June 12, June 29, Jul 6.
· Alaskan Wilderness – 10 days roundtrip from Seattle. Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Hoonah, Sitka and Victoria, BC. Departures: June 19, Jul 13.
· Glacial Passage – Seven days between Seattle and Vancouver, calling at Sitka, Wrangell and Ketchikan. Departures: Jul 23, Jul 30, Aug 6.
· Alaskan Grandeur – 10 days between Vancouver and San Francisco, visiting Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka, Victoria, BC and Astoria, Oregon. Departure: Aug 13.
For more information, visit www.OceaniaCruises.com.