This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Oceania Insignia Completes Extensive RenovationMay 8, 2014 By: Newswire
Oceania Cruises' Insignia has emerged from an extensive drydock. Insignia is the first of three sister ships to undergo a $50 million refurbishment.
Nautica and Regatta are scheduled to enter dry dock and receive similar enhancements over the next four weeks. Renovating three ships from bow to stern in a six-week time period marks the largest refurbishment program in Oceania Cruises’ history, the cruise line reports.
The renovations bring many of the interior design elements from the Marina and Riviera ships to Insignia, Nautica and Regatta. In addition to new furnishings and décor for all public rooms, suites and staterooms, Insignia added several new guest experiences, including the ever-popular Baristas coffee bar, a cook-to-order grill at Terrace Café and new outdoor recreation on the Sports Deck.
In preparation for two special 180-day voyages, a version of the Artist Loft enrichment center was added exclusively to Insignia during the dry dock. The “Around the World in 180 Days” cruise departs from Miami on Jan. 10, 2015, and the “180 Day World Odyssey” sails from Miami on July 8, 2015.
“This is a milestone moment for Oceania Cruises. Not only did we welcome home a family member with Insignia rejoining the fleet today, but she comes out of dry dock essentially a new ship, reflecting an even higher level of elegance and design,” said Kunal S. Kamlani, president of Oceania Cruises. “By adding features our guests adore from Marina and Riviera to Insignia, Nautica and Regatta, it further enhances the upscale cruise experience and exceptional value for which Oceania Cruises is known throughout the industry.”
Notable Enhancements Include:
- Suites & Staterooms: There are significant updates to the Owner’s and Vista Suites with an all-new bathroom design. The bathroom has wall-to- wall marble with a decorative inlay centerpiece, along with an expansive granite vanity that sits opposite an oversized shower. The Penthouse Suites received all-new furnishings, rich upholstery and a vibrant, yet calming palette that reflects the sea, sun and sky. All staterooms were appointed with new décor elements.
- Terrace Café: The main casual dining option on board the ship is brand new from top to bottom. A collection of new furnishings, floorings, fixtures and lighting accompanies the floor-to-ceiling window views. The cook-to-order grill offers steaks, chops and lobster tail.
- Baristas: The popular coffee bar where master baristas prepare complimentary illy brand espressos and cappuccinos throughout the day now makes its debut on Insignia. Baristas is centrally located on deck 5, near the Grand Dining Room.
- Upper Decks: The Sports Deck, atop the ship, received a new miniature golf course and shuffleboard courts, along with other deck games. The main pool area, ringed with luxurious sun beds, shimmers with blue and white mosaics, beautifully contrasted with rich teak decking.
- Relaxation & Enrichment: The Canyon Ranch SpaClub exudes a sense of tranquility with new décor elements including a flowing mosaic display. Inside the spa, guests will enjoy peaceful steam rooms with beautiful new tile mosaics, along with renovated changing areas. The all-new Artist Loft is tucked inside Horizons Bar, providing a variety of enrichment programs for guests to enjoy.
- Lounges: All of the ship’s main lounges are refreshed and refurbished. Horizons bar features a new color palette of soothing sea blues, cocoa brown and mint, complemented by new sofa, chair and table furnishings. Martinis maintains its classic ambiance with all-new furnishings. The Insignia Lounge was completely refurbished with new carpeting and chairs, along with luxurious new fabrics and upholsteries.
The transformed Insignia set sail May 8 for a 7-day “Jewels of Europe” cruise. Similar enhancements will be added to Nautica and Regatta during their upcoming dry docks, with Nautica scheduled to debut on May 16, 2014, for a 10-day “Cliffs & Coves” cruise and Regatta on June 7, 2014, for a 10-day “Majesty of Alaska” cruise.