Regent Seven Seas Cruises Announces New Fall 2014 ItinerariesMay 16, 2013 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Regent Seven Seas Cruises announced changes to its Fall 2014 itineraries for Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Voyager. The company launched 10 new cruises with expanded itineraries that include cruises to destinations such as Tahiti and South Africa. It has been four years since a Regent ship called in South Africa and almost three years since one of its ships visited Tahiti.
The new sailings on Seven Seas Mariner include an 18-day Los Angeles to Papeete TransPacific cruise, a 10-day round-trip Papeete voyage and a 16-night Papeete to Auckland cruise. This will be the first time in the company’s history that Seven Seas Mariner will conduct a turnaround in Tahiti.
For the Seven Seas Voyager, the company added a 30-day Dubai to Cape Town cruise. This itinerary includes overnight calls in Mumbai, India; Male, Maldives; Port Victoria, Seychelles; and Cape Town, South Africa with visits to Mombasa, Kenya; Zanzibar, Tanzania; Maputo, Mozambique; and Richard’s Bay and Durban, South Africa.
The company also created a number of Mediterranean sailings that have a similar itinerary as previously offered. Listed below are the new itineraries.
Seven Seas Mariner cruises:
· Sept. 23, 2014: Mediterranean Jewels, Venice to Rome, 10 Nights
· Oct. 3, 2014: Iberian Tapestries, Rome to Lisbon, 10 Nights
· Oct. 13, 2014, Atlantic Crossings, Lisbon to Miami, 21 Nights
· Nov. 3, 2014: Coast to Coast, Miami to Los Angeles, 16 Nights
· Nov. 19, 2014: Pacific Ocean Wonders, Los Angeles to Papeete, 18 Nights
· Dec. 7, 2014: Pearls of Polynesia, Papeete to Papeete, 10 Nights
· Dec. 17, 2014: South Pacific Discovery, Papeete to Auckland, 16 Nights
Seven Seas Voyager cruises:
· Oct. 21, 2014: Mediterranean Mystique, Rome to Istanbul, 10 Nights
· Oct. 31, 2014: Legendary Sands, Istanbul to Dubai, 21 Nights
· Nov. 21, 2014: Indian Ocean Odyssey, Dubai to Cape Town, 30 Nights
Seven Seas Mariner’s previously-scheduled Mediterranean cruises from Sept. 23 to Dec. 18, 2014 as well as Seven Seas Voyager’s Oct. 21 to Nov. 28, 2014 cruises have been cancelled to allow for the new cruises. Guests on the previously-scheduled sailings are being notified and assisted with re-booking their voyages.
For more information, visit www.RSSC.com,