This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Royal Caribbean Reveals Amenities Aboard Quantum-Class ShipsApril 19, 2013 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Update: A Royal Caribbean spokeswoman says there is no extra charge for the new amenities, except for private events. These include pre-paid sunrise or sunset flight premium, marriage proposal and wedding packages on the North Star glass capsule and semi-private rentals on the RipCord by iFly simulated skydiving experience.
Royal Caribbean International unveiled the first details of its next generation of cruise vacations - Quantum cruising. The Quantum class of ships will introduce a skydiving experience; venues including the largest indoor sports and entertainment complex at sea with bumper cars and roller skating; and larger staterooms. These new, larger staterooms offer the industry's first virtual balconies. Every stateroom on Quantum of the Seas will have a view. The details were unveiled by stage, television and film star, Kristin Chenoweth - Godmother of Quantum of the Seas - at an exclusive event for media and special guests in New York City.
Royal Caribbean's Quantum-class ships will offer new features that include:
- RipCord by iFly, the first skydiving experience at sea which allows travelers to enjoy skydiving in a safe, controlled and simulated environment.
- North Sta encases guests in a jewel-shaped glass capsule, transporting more than 300 feet above the ocean and over the sides of the ship to deliver 360-degree views.
On Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, guests will find three new signature venues.
- Two70 degree is a multi-level great room named for its 270-degree panoramic sea views through floor-to-ceiling glass walls spanning almost three decks at the stern of the ship. Two70 degree fuses entertainment and technology to create a journey from day to night. Entertainment includes live performers, including aerialists, as well as video and digital scenery.
- The largest indoor active space at sea, SeaPlex is a sporting and entertainment venue. Guests can experience a circus school with flying trapeze, or play basketball on a full-size regulation basketball court. By night, bumper car and roller skating offerings are available, as well as music delivered from a floating DJ booth which hovers above the activity below.
- A performance hall and live music venue, Music Hall provides access to live performances, DJs, theme night parties, billiards and more. Music Hall's two-story design is inspired by rock and roll.
Each stateroom has contemporary designs with easy-to-use customizable layouts and intuitive larger storage solutions.
- Now every room on Quantum of the Seas has a view, with the introduction of Virtual Balcony staterooms. This design concept brings virtual balconies to interior staterooms offering real-time views of the ocean and destinations.
- For multi-generational families, Family-Connected staterooms deliver more flexibility, using three different stateroom categories which connect to form a special layout that provides separate bedrooms and bathrooms for all.
- With Quantum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean introduces the largest variety of stateroom categories, including new Studio staterooms, some with balconies for single travelers, three Junior Suite categories and larger Loft Suites.
The adults-only Solarium, along with an outdoor pool, a new indoor pool with operable roof and a H2O Zone kids' aqua park, will be located on the top deck. Signature Royal Caribbean venues and experiences popular with families such as the Rock Climbing Wall; FlowRider surf simulator; the Adventure Ocean children's program; the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery; and the DreamWorks entertainment and events featuring the characters from animated movies: Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar; will all be back on Quantum class. Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas also will provide flexible dining options and more specialty restaurants than before. Additional details about dining, entertainment and other amenities on Quantum of the Seas will be unveiled in the coming months.
Quantum class will debut in fall 2014 with Quantum of the Seas, followed by her sister-ship Anthem of the Seas in spring 2015. Quantum ships span 18 decks, encompass 167,800 gross registered tons, carry 4,180 guests at double occupancy and have 2,090 staterooms. Quantum of the Seas will sail out of the New York Harbor from her homeport of Cape Liberty on seven- to 12-night itineraries during the winter 2014/15 season. Bookings will be available to Crown & Anchor Society loyalty program members starting May 27, 2013 before opening to the general public on June 4.
For more information, visit www.royalcaribbean.com.