This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
SeaDream Yacht Club Releases Itineraries Through 2015, Crystal Cruises Through 2016July 24, 2013 By: Newswire Travel Agent
SeaDream Yacht Club released their voyage schedule charting itineraries from November 2014 through April 2015. During this time, SeaDream I and SeaDream II will sail the British Virgin Islands, the French West Indies, the Grenadines and other islands. After a hiatus of several years, SeaDream is returning to St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Highlights of SeaDream’s 2014/2015 Caribbean season include:
· Frigate Bay and Friars Bay, St Kitts; the island’s beaches, located along the southeast coast.
· After several years off SeaDream’s schedule, Anegada, British Virgin Islands is back.
· After several years off SeaDream’s schedule, Christiansted, St. Croix is back.
· Cockleshell Bay, St Kitts will be a new stop for evening beach parties and bonfires.
Crystal Cruises also revealed a collection of cruises, this time for the 2015 season through Winter/Spring 2016. In 2015, Crystal will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 64 voyages calling in 248 ports in 79 countries -- its most ever maiden calls. Crystal Symphony begins 2016 in South America and Antarctica, while Crystal Serenity begins the year with a Panama Canal cruise that precedes a new World Cruise.
Until now Crystal had only released itineraries through spring 2015, which include an Asia series and a 108-day “Silver Celebration” World Cruise circumnavigating the globe round-trip from Miami. Among the new highlights for 2015 are:
· 22 maiden calls to locales like Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Burgas, Bulgaria; Chania/Souda, Greece; Macapa, Brazil; Richards Bay, South Africa; Rijeka, Croatia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Santo Domingo, Dominician Republic; Aomori, Japan; Archangel, Korsakov and Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Belawan, Indonesia; Bodo, Narvi and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; Helgoland, Germany; Kochi, Japan; Sanya, China and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
· Overnight stays with most itineraries – often scheduled in the port of embarkation or disembarkation – and several include double overnight calls (three days) in Shanghai, Bordeaux’s port of Bassens, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo, St. Petersburg and Yangon, Myanmar.
· A dozen voyages are round-trip from destinations such as New York, London’s port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route) and Istanbul (for a new Black Sea cruise).
· Brand new 18-day North Cape & White Sea cruise from Reykjavik has five maiden calls.
· New Holy Land & Mediterranean cruise visits Ashdod and Haifa, Israel.
· New European cruises to and from Amsterdam and Marseille.
· New TransAtlantic cruise calling overnight in Bermuda.
· Both ships will cruise the British Isles with a new combination of ports.
· Mexico is back on the roster, along with an expanded convenient Caribbean collection.
· Approximately one third of the cruises are 10 days or less.
· A new Christmas/New Year cruise from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro joins Crystal’s popular holiday roster.
In keeping with its recent practice to release its full year schedule with the first quarter of the following year, Crystal is also revealing the first quarter of 2016, which includes:
· Two January/February cruises cruising Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
· New Panama Canal cruises: from Chile to Miami and Miami to San Francisco.
· New Caribbean cruises that begin and/or end in Colon, Panama.
· A 102-day World Cruise that, for the first time, follows a route round-trip from San Francisco, with segments beginning in Sydney, Bali, Singapore, Shanghai and Tokyo.