This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Swan Hellenic's Minerva Completes Million-Dollar RefurbishmentMarch 12, 2012 By: Elliott Mest
Swan Hellenic’s Minerva sailed from Portsmouth, England on her first Spring cruise following a multi-million dollar upgrade program. The 350-guest Minerva now offers more balcony suites and a wider selection of new public areas.
Minerva’s enhancements include new and improved features such as:
• The addition of 32 new balconies added to existing staterooms, increasing the number of balcony suites to a total of 44 suites representing 23 percent of total accommodations. New Egyptian cotton bed linen is available in all balcony suites.
• New Orpheus Lounge and Bar, a wrap-around forward observation lounge with panoramic views, serves as a new evening venue offering dancing and entertainment.
• The expansion of the Shackleton Bar includes new picture windows
• New Livingstone Lounge
• New outdoor “walk around” Promenade Deck
• New en-suite facilities in all 181 staterooms
• New dedicated internet lounge and new Wi-Fi available throughout the ship
• New shaded areas on both Bridge and Sun decks
• Guests are now able to enjoy talks from guest speakers from three onboard venues
The ship also features a library of approximately 5,000 volumes, many written by guest speakers past and present; two dining rooms offering open seating dining, which allows passengers to dine with their friends; plus the gym and spa services have also been relocated and upgraded.
A new video showcasing Minerva’s key enhancements, along with new cruise podcasts featuring Summer 2012 itineraries, can be accessed here. Minerva’s upgrade is the first major work on the ship since its original remodeling from a spy ship vessel called ‘Okean’ (named after the Ukrainian shipyard where it was being constructed).
Minerva’s new 2012 itineraries, ranging from 14-to-56 days, include Summer or Fall cruises to the British Isles, Northern Europe, the Baltic, Mediterranean, Black Sea, Red Sea and the Middle East; and Winter 2012/2013 cruises to ports in the Far East and India.
Fares on the Minerva start from $1,899 per person (from $135 per day) including shore excursions, all gratuities and port charges based on the March 16, 2012 Vintage Iberia and Italy cruise. Fares are based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
For more information, visit www.swanhellenic.com.