This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top Five Onboard Spa InnovationsSeptember 3, 2009 By: Alexia Dellner
What better way to unwind than to gaze out into the open water while spending the afternoon at the spa? With more than 160 million visits to U.S. spas over the last year, according to a Reuters report, many cruise lines are capitalizing on the spa trend. Helping travelers select the best of the best, CruiseOne and Cruises Inc announce their selections for the "Top Five Onboard Spa Innovations of 2009." Making the top five are:
• Lotus Spa, Princess Cruises – “Most Extensive Fitness Program”- Lotus Spa onboard Princess ships offers travelers an exclusive fitness program focused on three vital components of balanced mental health called Core.Balance.Strength. Each component has corresponding classes designed to correct postural alignment, center body and mind or get the heart racing. Now, through a partnership with LIVESTRONG, the Lance Armstrong Foundation, cruisers can enjoy the new Tour de Spin program at Lotus Spa. Riders complete three stages of a stationary cycling program - Les Alps, Time Trial and Alp D'Huez. All proceeds from the Tour de Spin program benefit LIVESTRONG.
• The Spa at Silversea – “Best New Luxury Spa Concept” - Silversea Cruises' new brand, The Spa at Silversea features a variety of innovative treatments and rituals designed to offer a personalized experience focused on the guest's individual needs. In conjunction with its new spa concept, Silversea is now offering a variety of unique treatments and fitness programs. For example, travelers can now participate in a cutting-edge body age assessment that tests body fat, cardiovascular health, strength and flexibility against the guest’s actual chronological age. Based on the results, The Spa's personal trainers will design an accurate lifestyle program for the guest once they return home.
• Costa Luminosa – “Most Unique Spa Cabins” - The Samsara Spa onboard Costa Luminosa, one of the newest ships in the cruise line’s fleet, spans two decks and offers ocean views from the 23,000 square-foot facility. Costa was the first cruise line to introduce the spa cabin concept with the Costa Concordia in 2006. Today, those who want to immerse themselves in the Samsara Spa experience can book an exclusive spa cabin or spa suite. With direct access to the spa via a private elevator and stairs, these accommodations feature flat-screen TVs, Elemis bath accessories and a “Welcome Ritual,” all included in the cruise price.
• Seabourn’s The Spa Villas – “Best Full-Day Spa Experience” - Seabourn Odyssey's Spa at Seabourn is the largest on any luxury cruising vessel at more than11,400 square feet on two decks…all for the enjoyment of only 450 passengers. The Spa aboard Odyssey offers two private, canopied Spa Villas on Deck 10. Couples and small groups can reserve a villa for the day, where they will revel in exclusive VIP treatment. Each Villa features a soaking tub, private treatment table, double-sized sun bed, plush lounging and dining furniture, and a private sun terrace.
• Carnival Splendor’s Cloud 9 Spa – “Best New Contemporary Spa Concept” – Spanning the forward portion of two full decks with large picture windows offering panoramic views of the sea, Carnival Splendor’s new Cloud 9 Spa offers a variety of innovations, including nearly 70 exclusive spa staterooms and suites – a first for the line – accessible via private elevator. A unique addition to Cloud 9 Spa is an impressive Thalassotherapy Pool, which is covered by a glass dome and features heated ionized water and pulsating water jets.