This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Wave Season Deals Start Rolling InDecember 9, 2015
|Photo by Freeimages.com/Doru Lupeneau|
It's hard to believe, but 2016 is almost here, and with it another Wave Season in the cruise industry. We've rounded up the latest deals to keep on your radar through the end of 2015 and into next year.
Paul Gauguin Cruises' "Best Gift, Ever" Holiday Bonus Offer
Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering a holiday cruise bonus of $500 to $1,000 Shipboard Credit on January through June 2016 voyages aboard The Gauguin in Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific when reserved by December 31, 2015. The line has also reduced deposits to $100 per person.
The Shipboard Credit can be used on spa treatments, a purchase in La Boutique or to book a shore excursion. The amount varies by itinerary:
- $500 Shipboard Credit per stateroom on 7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands voyages
- $750 Shipboard Credit per stateroom on 10-night Society Islands & Tuamotus voyages
- $750 Shipboard Credit per stateroom on 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands voyages
- $1,000 Shipboard Credit per stateroom on 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands voyages
Paul Gauguin Cruises is also offering savings of 50% off standard all-inclusive cruise fares on all voyages of Paul Gauguin and Tere Moana, plus included airfare from Los Angeles on Paul Gauguin itineraries.
Emerald Waterways' "Book Three and Cruise for Free" Travel Agent Incentive
River cruise line Emerald Waterways is also offering a new travel agent incentive. Agents who book three Emerald Waterways European or Southeast Asia river cruise with 2016 departures will earn a free, eight-day river cruise for two. Agent bookings must be made between November 1 and December 31, 2015, to be eligible for this promotion.
To submit bookings for the promotion, agents should email booking references, full agent details and three preferred dates they wish to travel in 2016 to [email protected]. Submissions for the free cruise must be received by January 15, 2016 in order to be eligible. Final free cruise details and a confirmed sailing date will be sent to the agent within 30 days. Limit one free cruise per agent. This promotion is not applicable to group bookings. More information about this promotion is available at https://www.emeraldwaterways.com/agent-incentives.
Scenic Offers $3,400 Savings per Couple, Free Flights on 2016 Sailings
Scenic has announced a lineup of 2016 travel deals of its own. Savings range from $1,500 per couple on a Rhine, Rhône or Douro cruise to $3,400 off a 15-day Rhine/Main/Danube adventure. Additionally, the company is offering free roundtrip flights on a 14-day exploration of Myanmar. Here's the full lineup of possibilities:
- Save $3,400 on the 15-day Jewels of Europe in March;
- Fly Free roundtrip from the U.S. on any Sept-Dec departure of the 14-day Mystical Myanmar;
- Save $3,000 on April sailings of the 15-day Romantic Rhine & Moselle; 13-day Spectacular South of France; 11-day Breathtaking Bordeaux; 15-day Jewels of Europe; and 16-day Danube Delta Discovery;
- Save $2,400 on April’s eight-day Iconic Danube; and 11-day Black Sea Explorer;
- Save $2,400 on May-August sailings of the 15-day Romantic Rhine & Moselle; 13-day Spectacular South of France; 11-day Breathtaking Bordeaux; 15-day Jewels of Europe; and the 11-day Gems of the Seine;
- Save $1,500 on any of 2016’s sailings of the eight-day Treasures of the Rhine; 18-day Black Sea Explorer with Gallipoli; 11- or 17-day Unforgettable Douro – with or without Lisbon; nine-day Enchanting Rhône; or 11-day Gems of the Danube with Prague.
MSC Cruises Offers 2 for 1 Balcony Promotion
Finally, MSC Cruises is kicking off Wave Season with a 2 for 1 Balcony promotion that pays full fare commission with no NCFs. The offer also includes complimentary cruise fares for second guest that is booked in the same balcony stateroom throughout 2016-2017 Caribbean sailings. As an added bonus, children 12 and under sail free on over twenty select sailings.
For sailings from April 23, 2016, through March 25, 2017, 2 for 1 Balcony rates start at $999 for balcony staterooms. The first guest pays the full fare and the second guest in the same stateroom is free. Children 12 and under also sail for free.
Highlighted 7-night cruises qualifying for the Balcony 2 for 1 Promotion, leaving from Miami, include, but are not limited to:
- April 30, 2016: stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $1299 for a Balcony stateroom for two people
- May 7, 2016: stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $999 for a Balcony stateroom for two people
- August 27, 2016: stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $1229 for a Balcony stateroom for two people
MSC’s Wave Season promotion applies to select Caribbean sailings that are 7 days or longer and booked between December 8, 2015 through February 28, 2016.