This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Windstar Cruises Offers New Islands of Italy VoyageJanuary 11, 2012 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
Islands of Italy sailings depart April 21, 28; August 4; Oct. 6, 2012. As a featured itinerary in Windstar’s Europe Sail and Stay Packages, guests can receive two-for-one cruise fares starting from $2,199 per person, double occupancy, plus two free hotel nights in Rome, when they book an Islands of Italy voyage by February 24, 2012.
Guests can upgrade their Sail and Stay Package to a Windstar Land Package before or after their Islands of Italy voyage. The Land Package includes multi-day, private tours of top cultural and historical venues in Rome including Venice Square, Imperial Palaces, Coliseum, Circus Maximus, Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica, and Square of St. Peter. A professional, English-speaking tour guide, private transportation, and tour entrance fees are also included in the package.
Shore excursions offered on Islands of Italy which can be booked in advance include:
· Ischia, Italy: Ischia Island Tour – Discover resort areas of Ischia Porto and Casamicciola, Lacco Ameno, seafront promenade of Forio, views of the Sant’Angelo fishing village and the Castello Argonese.
· Lipari, Italy: Lipari Highlights – Visit a castle with Spanish walls, archeological sites, the Aeolian Archeological Museum and view the Faraglioni rocks.
· Porto Cervo, Italy: Costa Smeralda – Tour the Emerald Coast and explore the archaeological site of Coddu Vecchiu and the village of the Baia Sardinia.
· Porto Cervo, Italy: Costa Smeralda and Wine Tasting – Begin with wine tasting at Vigne Surrau, a vineyard located on a hillside above the sea, explore Baja Sardinia, and enjoy a guided tour of Porto Cervo.
· Porto Vecchio, France: Bonifacio Scenic Sights and Little Train – See the medieval city of Bonifaco, enjoy a ride on the Little Train to view the Citadel and Old Genoese town, and finish with a guided walk.
· Sorrento, Italy: Boat Tour to Positano – Take a private motorboat ride along the coast to Positano, which feature Moorish-style houses.
· Sorrento, Italy: Pompeii – Journey to the ruins of Pompeii, perfectly preserved since the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79 and gain insight into lives of ancient Romans.
All fares listed are per person, US dollars, cruise only, based on double occupancy in Category B and include non-discountable amounts. Government fees and taxes are an additional $35-$300 per person. Two-for-one cruise fares listed are based on 50 percent of published full cruise fares on select sailings. Two-night complimentary hotel offer is available per booked cabin, is applicable on select sailings and includes one complimentary transfer to or from the yacht, tips, gratuities, taxes and luggage-handling fees. Offer expires February 24, 2012.